Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #14 Chet’s on the pills while Helen’s sending the bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dario who is Casey's business partner for Vegan Alsorts is at the party!!!

Reactions: 5
The fact Marnie and Casey are doing no stories of their night make me laugh; out of the two couples they’re the most boring anyways. Really curious to know what happened though 👀

Reactions: 9
The fact Marnie and Casey are doing no stories of their night make me laugh; out of the two couples they’re the most boring anyways. Really curious to know what happened though 👀
Probably can’t as it’s will be filmed for an episode go something. Nothing like selling your child’s soul

Reactions: 5
I would much prefer to watch Chet and Helen on a tv show. It was be funny and interesting. How marine makes so much money I have no idea

Reactions: 22
From 11 there were no more videos of Helen and Chet in anyones 😂. They peaked too early I reckon

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.