Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #14 Chet’s on the pills while Helen’s sending the bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video of Ocean jumping on either Helen or Chet is too cute. They do seem like a sweet family at times.

I recon Chet went crazy at Casey for filming Helens titties and Marnie being the daft person she is defended Casey. I also think Marnie is pregnant again. I recon the family did say Happy birthday to Helen privately as they didn’t wanna cause any drama with Marnie and Casey. Whatever the reasoning is I am calling it on Marnie being jealous and pathetic.
See, I don’t think that’s the case because Chet is always going wow wow wow milfy zooming in on her flaunting her on the gram so I doubt he would be bothered at others even his bro. I think if anybody was pissed about it, logically it’d be marnie. She probably kicked off and it’s spiralled into stupidity. Who knows and tbh who cares lol they’re (Casey and marnie) are so boring and mundane I couldn’t careless what’s going on in their life tbh.

Reactions: 14
Oh so now H&C are pumpkin picking with his Mum and Aunt! The aunt does always seem to be around Helen and Chet than Marnie and Casey!

Reactions: 2
I think Helen is telling porky pies about not being bothered if she gets married or not. She was saying the other day that they'd get engaged after 10 years, but now she's not sure if she wants to get marrried?

This act of, oh I'm not bothered if he goes out etc, it's all bull 😂 We know well that she chews him for days when he goes on a bender. The Q&Q cracked me up. He loves her being the housekeeper and she loves that he makes loads of money.
She was definitely being sarcastic I’m surprised so many people thought she meant it 😂

Reactions: 1
I got the whole wedding post to be a, they’re not really bothered and are in no rush and if they do it will probably be when they’ve been together 10 years. The Q&A didn’t seem for me to a crazy change from that 😂

Reactions: 3
Do you think? I didn't get any sarcasm tbh. But she's so contradictory in everything that she says and does, it's be easy to be confused by her.
I didn't catch onto any sarcasm either especially when she talked about her mum not being married but it would definitely surprise me if she wasn't bothered as it would be major security for her seeing as Chet is the bread winner

Oh yes definitely sarcastic about him going out and her being cool didn’t you see that video of her flipping out trying to get into his hotel room lol She always makes jokes about him going out. Did you see the funny story a while back when she put that man turning the power off at the rave and she said it’s her next time Chet goes to a rave.

Reactions: 3
Oh yes definitely sarcastic about him going out and her being cool didn’t you see that video of her flipping out trying to get into his hotel room lol She always makes jokes about him going out. Did you see the funny story a while back when she put that man turning the power off at the rave and she said it’s her next time Chet goes to a rave.
I mean that video was 4 years ago, and the reason she was banging on his door wasn’t just because he went out 🤣

Reactions: 2
No wonder Chet wants to move back up north he up there more then he home, I know it cos faded have a lot of new bits dropping but it must be annoying

Reactions: 5
I don’t think they should have moved in the first place. Helens family are there and are clearly more supportive than chets. They also have a lot of friends up north too.

Reactions: 14
Who is the brown haired lady is that Chets mums sister or Helen’s mum. I’ve always thought it was Helen’s mum and how nice it is for the grandmas to be so close lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.