Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #14 Chet’s on the pills while Helen’s sending the bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe this could be the same scenario but with houses instead of babies 🙈

So Chet wants to move back up north.... Hmmm interesting
Came on here to say the same!!!... wonder why lol

Also... what's happened to Chets Pic n Mix company???

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
From a mans perspective Helens a dream. she loves cleaning, does all the housework, has no issue with Chet getting on the sesh and isn’t assed about getting married at all and she looks like she does even after 2 kids. I know he brings in all the money but he’s laughing with Helen. Sounds like she’ll follow him wherever he wants to go too.

I really enjoyed that Q&A not gonna lie 🙈

wonder why he doesn’t like it down south, must not be as hot down there as he thought.

Reactions: 24
Deffo think there must of been a fall out. Moved close to his family but desperate to be back up north

Reactions: 13
Casey just posted something on his story about surrounding yourself around certain people

He’s probably sick of the 3hour commute every other day to get to work as well.
Yeh the move down south seems a lot now considering how much he has to travel north for work, didn’t think he would be going back so often. He probably dreads the drive each time now already

Reactions: 12
It’s a shame cos I’ve followed Chet for years before he was even known, and him and Casey have always been so close untill Casey gets a girlfriend he just becomes a bore and under the thumb even when he was dating that Betsy from X factor when he was on it with stereo kicks, it does seem like it the brothers this time.

But I do hope they don’t take it out on the children and they do wish Rox a happy birthday and same for Ocean, cos when Rox was born the sister coral didn’t even acknowledge it on social media I know they wasn’t talking but still it was her nephew

Reactions: 11
I think Helen is telling porky pies about not being bothered if she gets married or not. She was saying the other day that they'd get engaged after 10 years, but now she's not sure if she wants to get marrried?

This act of, oh I'm not bothered if he goes out etc, it's all bull 😂 We know well that she chews him for days when he goes on a bender. The Q&Q cracked me up. He loves her being the housekeeper and she loves that he makes loads of money.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry if this has been said, but what happened to that pit bull/bulldog they got? Iv never seen it since. Did they get rid of it?

Reactions: 1
Sorry if this has been said, but what happened to that pit bull/bulldog they got? Iv never seen it since. Did they get rid of it?
Im not sure! It didn't get mentioned it was called king wasn't it but now they have a new one called blue ?

Reactions: 2
Im not sure! It didn't get mentioned it was called king wasn't it but now they have a new one called blue ?
I asked
I asked on here a little while ago as I was wondering the same and someone said he went back to the breeders x

Reactions: 1
Went back to the breeders, his dad deleted all photos of it as well

yeh I think somethings definitely gone down cos I’m sure last time people were asking on Helens Q&A she replied to put rumours to rest but just hasn’t addressed it at all 🤷🏻‍♀️ Obvs could be wrong and she just mightn’t have seen it but we all know she reads here!

Reactions: 5
That video of Ocean jumping on either Helen or Chet is too cute. They do seem like a sweet family at times.

I recon Chet went crazy at Casey for filming Helens titties and Marnie being the daft person she is defended Casey. I also think Marnie is pregnant again. I recon the family did say Happy birthday to Helen privately as they didn’t wanna cause any drama with Marnie and Casey. Whatever the reasoning is I am calling it on Marnie being jealous and pathetic.

Reactions: 17
That video of Ocean jumping on either Helen or Chet is too cute. They do seem like a sweet family at times.

I recon Chet went crazy at Casey for filming Helens titties and Marnie being the daft person she is defended Casey. I also think Marnie is pregnant again. I recon the family did say Happy birthday to Helen privately as they didn’t wanna cause any drama with Marnie and Casey. Whatever the reasoning is I am calling it on Marnie being jealous and pathetic.
When Chet basically rolls her back to the top of the bed to go again, kid done about two backwards rolls 😂😂

History with that lot is if they fall out they unfollow each other and they are all still fallowing each other

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.