Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #14 Chet’s on the pills while Helen’s sending the bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno what’s gone on but I think it’s a big sign that Helen said she’s having a Halloween party …. Which is Rox bday, Never seen H&C having a Halloween party before so was thinking that might be a good cover up to why they aren’t going to Rox’s bday celebrations.
Isn’t the Halloween party on Friday? And rox birthday on Saturday? 😑

I dunno what’s gone on but I think it’s a big sign that Helen said she’s having a Halloween party …. Which is Rox bday, Never seen H&C having a Halloween party before so was thinking that might be a good cover up to why they aren’t going to Rox’s bday celebrations.
They have had a Halloween party before it is going back years before Casey and Marnie where together

Reactions: 1
Chets clearly too hungover to be a dad today
Or he’s still out

let me tell you now, if I’m lugging a massive sofa around with 2 young children (may or maybe not 13 months apart) and he’s in bed rough on a Monday (from a come down ??) then I’d be bleeping wacking pans, hoovering right outside that door and shouting my head off until he got his scrawny ass out of bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I do agree Coral seem to be so close with Helen but doesn’t seem it so much now she does more things with Marnie and Casey.
I find Casey so boring all he ever says is Wow and he just seems to have no personality
Coral didn't say happy birthday to Helen either

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think the issue must be with Chet and Casey, because marnie and Helen have still been liking each others posts recently

Reactions: 2
I think the issue must be with Chet and Casey, because marnie and Helen have still been liking each others posts recently
But then Chet went round to Marnie and Caseys old house the day they moved I think?

Helen isn't following the Macey Manor account either I don't think!

Coral didn't say happy birthday to Helen either
No nor did their Dad! None of them did!

Reactions: 1
But then Chet went round to Marnie and Caseys old house the day they moved I think?

Helen isn't following the Macey Manor account either I don't think!

No nor did their Dad! None of them did!
I’ve never seen the dad wish any of them a happy birthday before

How do you know?
Chet posted stories of Helen, the kids, his cousin and his cousins daughter at his mums. His mum was with ocean on the floor and he was filming a lady called sue, she must be a relative or close family friend but yeah they were definitely there over the weekend

Reactions: 2
See this is what made me think in the first place cos usually Helen comments on Marnies and vice Versa but I’d not seen any lately?! I must have missed them!

Did we find out why they fell out last time ?
Not that I know of! Was around the time they both announced pregnancy’s tho so I think everyone was thinking something to do with that, one of them being jealous or something 🤷🏻‍♀️

Helens got a questions box on now I hope someone asks 🤣🤣

Not that I know of! Was around the time they both announced pregnancy’s tho so I think everyone was thinking something to do with that, one of them being jealous or something 🤷🏻‍♀️

Helens got a questions box on now I hope someone asks 🤣🤣
Maybe this could be the same scenario but with houses instead of babies 🙈

So Chet wants to move back up north.... Hmmm interesting

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.