Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #14 Chet’s on the pills while Helen’s sending the bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg like ocean is in the car and he’s filming himself while driving 🤬
In all fairness the phone is in its holder which is not illegal. May be unethical but I’m sure people probably FaceTime all the time when they’re driving, it’s not really any different. I don’t condone it but it’s not against the law I don’t think.

Reactions: 9
In all fairness the phone is in its holder which is not illegal. May be unethical but I’m sure people probably FaceTime all the time when they’re driving, it’s not really any different. I don’t condone it but it’s not against the law I don’t think.
Just because it’s legal doesn’t mean it’s right. He still has to use his phone to start/stop recording so he’s hardly focused on the road is he, if I had my young child in the car that’s the last thing I would be doing 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought it was against the law. Your meant to put the phone in a glovebox now, not be chatting to it. I assume a holder would only be good for using it as a satnav?

Imagine going into the middle of a traffic jam in london to get the obligatory picture looking at the floor. Wonder how many chavs are queueing for that picture

Reactions: 6
Just because it’s legal doesn’t mean it’s right. He still has to use his phone to start/stop recording so he’s hardly focused on the road is he, if I had my young child in the car that’s the last thing I would be doing 🤮
Like I said I don’t condone it but he probably wouldn’t get pulled over for it.

Just seen the long awaited toy haul from the other day, I know it was probably unintentional, but how... How could you only find 2 presents for elvis? And they seem like such generic baby toys, not anything special, I know he's younger but when my little one was his age I knew what kinda things he enjoyed playing with, I know they'll be a toy haul part 2 coming for elvis but I can just see when it's elvis's birthday Ocean will also get few more presents so she doesn't kick off
because elvis isn’t as special as our little ocshhhh. He’ll always be second best, you can tell from the videos, ocean this ocean that

Reactions: 2
She’s too busy babes doing 30,000 steps a day and she’s also got two angels born 13 months apart just incase you didn’t know
hmmm.. how could you expect me to know? I don’t think I’ve heard Helen say that before😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Helen claims to be OCD! I am sorry but there is absolutely no way a child would be sitting on my sofa eating a packet of crisps off it like Elvis is, no need.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
because elvis isn’t as special as our little ocshhhh. He’ll always be second best, you can tell from the videos, ocean this ocean that
I deffo think it’s the other way around, ocean is an independent confident toddler and Helen prefers her baby who still has to be carried everywhere

Reactions: 4
What are we thinking about Helen&Chet/Marnie&Casey? Another fall out? They never like each other’s photos anymore, never go to each other’s houses anymore, Casey seemed to always be at Chets when they first went down. Surely not all over the zooming in on Helens boobs thing?! Chet went to Caseys when they were moving out but nothing since 🤷🏻‍♀️ Even coral and the parents don’t seem to have much to do with Helen?

Reactions: 15
What are we thinking about Helen&Chet/Marnie&Casey? Another fall out? They never like each other’s photos anymore, never go to each other’s houses anymore, Casey seemed to always be at Chets when they first went down. Surely not all over the zooming in on Helens boobs thing?! Chet went to Caseys when they were moving out but nothing since 🤷🏻‍♀️ Even coral and the parents don’t seem to have much to do with Helen?
I don’t think its that they don’t have much to do with Helen. I thinks it’s Marnie and Casey are always over and dump rox on them constantly. Like they never seem to have rox for more than a day at a time. Plus Chet actually works

Reactions: 5
Chet goes out quite a bit don’t he. Wonder if Helen is lonely
When some one ask her does she mind Chet going out slot she said she so chill

Helen was at chefs mum and dad the other day so I don’t think they fallen out with the parents, it could be where there moving and Chet back and forward to Manchester they’ve just been busy but we will know this week as Chet having Halloween party and Marnie has mention a party but not sure if that a Halloween or Rox birthday party we will have a better idea this week

Reactions: 2
I am so agreeing with you here... they went from not speaking to them being with eachother all the time either round eachothers houses or out together for meals! Now they don't get together! Rox is round Caseys Mum and Dad's alot! I wonder if there is an agreement like they have him once a week for work reasons and they pay her? It used to all be about Ocean but Coral the sister is much more for Rox atm so it seems! How awkward for the family though!
They go round on different days now! Coral used to always go on about Helen being hrr sister but now it seems she's closer to Marnie... jeez I need to stop stalking this family haha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do agree Coral seem to be so close with Helen but doesn’t seem it so much now she does more things with Marnie and Casey.
I find Casey so boring all he ever says is Wow and he just seems to have no personality

Reactions: 9
I dunno what’s gone on but I think it’s a big sign that Helen said she’s having a Halloween party …. Which is Rox bday, Never seen H&C having a Halloween party before so was thinking that might be a good cover up to why they aren’t going to Rox’s bday celebrations.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.