Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #14 Chet’s on the pills while Helen’s sending the bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol does anybody else find it so funny every year Chet posting his mate with the tit halloween make up 🤣🤣 I thought he was serious last year and messaged him and he posted again this year lol he keeps such a straight face it’s so funny the guys make up is so dead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lol does anybody else find it so funny every year Chet posting his mate with the tit halloween make up 🤣🤣 I thought he was serious last year and messaged him and he posted again this year lol he keeps such a straight face it’s so funny the guys make up is so dead 🤣
Is that guy his cousin? I’m sure he is, it makes me laugh every time i see it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
‘both my children sleep 7-7 👼🏼💫’ Ocean pissing about getting wound up on bed at 7.15 😂

No one cares if she isn’t in bed but don’t tell blatant lies Helen 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I actually prefer Marnie and Caseys black than Helen and Chet’s 🙈🙈 I feel like with the beige/neutral vibes they could have done like oak or something but black just looks soooo odd 😭
Yeah 100% agree Helen said it first and marnie will do it better it’s just typical 🥴

Reactions: 4
Cant watch ocean with poor elvis any longer really why aren't they doing anything?

Reactions: 7
"I'm a chilled girlfriend"
Google this for a funny video 😹

Ex On The Beach's Chet Johnson publicly shames ex-girlfriend after she 'punches him then tries to break into his hotel room'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Cannot stand Marnie and Cassie but their house is 100 x better than chets and helens that’s probably why it looks better 🤣
It is a lovely house but atleast we don’t have to listen to boring as duck Casey asking if anyone knows a plasterer cause they don’t want to pay for duck all 🙃
Casey would probably be living in chets shed if he wasn’t with Marnie

Reactions: 22
It is a lovely house but atleast we don’t have to listen to boring as duck Casey asking if anyone knows a plasterer cause they don’t want to pay for duck all 🙃
Casey would probably be living in chets shed if he wasn’t with Marnie
Just realised I wrote Cassie and it’s tickled me 😂 but yeah I agree Casey is 100% in Chets shadow!

Reactions: 9
Anyone else know how ellun has a almost 2 year old and a 1 year old ? That because ellun you had them 13 months apart don’t act like you don’t know why!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.