Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #14 Chet’s on the pills while Helen’s sending the bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8BBACF0A-BD26-4E28-B478-E32F5C736EF3.png

This is the side of Helen that I don’t like. If you want to spoil your children then that’s fine, but there’s no need to show off about it. It’s actually one of the reasons I hate social media in general, especially around Christmas time 🙈
I’ve spent £150 on my little boy (who’s 2) for Christmas. Not because we don’t have the money but because he already has so much, will get so much off everyone else and he doesn’t need much more. Each to their own but I just find it really braggy.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
View attachment 817601
This is the side of Helen that I don’t like. If you want to spoil your children then that’s fine, but there’s no need to show off about it. It’s actually one of the reasons I hate social media in general, especially around Christmas time 🙈
I’ve spent £150 on my little boy (who’s 2) for Christmas. Not because we don’t have the money but because he already has so much, will get so much off everyone else and he doesn’t need much more. Each to their own but I just find it really braggy.
Agree! She must realise a lot of her viewers will not be as fortunate to spend this much on one child’s birthday, bragging at its finest.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 817601
I agree with you I’ve got older children and I would always remind them not to post and show what they get at Christmas as it not nice for others and I don’t raise them to be like that. After the year the world had there no need to show off even more so this Christmas and last

Reactions: 16
I wish I had the cash to go spend all that in smyths tbh! We have had to go halves on everything and we started like 2 months ago. My son is 3 3 days before Xmas so it’s very expensive 🙈

Reactions: 9
Part of me wishes I could do that, the other part is glad so I don’t have as much tidying to do lol.

Reactions: 4
I feel like this is how people get in debt, They see these "influencers" and don't think they've got enough. It was only the other week when they got a trolley full of toys "just because"

Reactions: 20
View attachment 817601
All I see in this picture is the mess I’d be tidying up daily and that’s a no from me! All those kitchen bits will be thrown at Elvis’ head

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 817601
I’ve spent £50 on each child and we’ve got a 5th birthday a month later.

At least your probably taking the plastic off your toys before it’s shoved with the kids, did that ball pool have plastic wrapper on for ocean to suffocate in?

I hate when mums buy tons of crap all the time and post it. It isn’t a competition on who can get the most or nicest things. Just doesn’t sit right with me when a lot of her followings are mums who may not have the money.

Reactions: 18
Iv
I’ve spent £50 on each child and we’ve got a 5th birthday a month later.

At least your probably taking the plastic off your toys before it’s shoved with the kids, did that ball pool have plastic wrapper on for ocean to suffocate in?
I’ve just seen this!! They’ve had it for a while so surely not?? Maybe it’s that canopy thing she used to have dangling over oceans cot??

Reactions: 1
You can buy your daughter as much crap for xmas and birthday as you want Helen but shes still a little brat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Helen wanted to “start early” for oceans birthday? I’m sure her birthday is about 3 weeks away, I wouldn’t say this is very early for birthday shopping..

Reactions: 13
Helen wanted to “start early” for oceans birthday? I’m sure her birthday is about 3 weeks away, I wouldn’t say this is very early for birthday shopping..
I’ve finished and wrapped all Christmas shopping, about to start birthdays next year. Don’t want to be stuck in the shops with chavs buying a grands worth of plastic

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How did she manage that buggy and the trolley doesn’t look as if she was with anyone 😳

Reactions: 8
It’s so excessive. Not even both of them needed that! Things like a supermarket or whatever she said she got is all well and good but Ocean looks like she just flings everything. May aswell have waited until she’s older to really enjoy it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.