Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #14 Chet’s on the pills while Helen’s sending the bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice none of Chets family did a happy birthday post to Helen? Wonder if they've had a row again!
I’m sure they were supposed to be doing a joint ‘big’ birthday for Ocean and Rox as well, now all of a sudden Marnie is just doing something small for Rox. It could well be they’re just both too busy with the recent moves etc but I did wonder if there had been a falling out again.

Reactions: 7
Chet posting the screenshot of his story clearly to brag about the amount of views he gets lol

Also, Greige walls and black banister ? I think it looks too much :unsure:

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Why have marnie and Casey done their banister the same 😭 least they don’t have beige walls

Reactions: 6
Anyone pick up on ocean eagerly walking towards Chet when he was filming elves with his gelled hair as if she was looking for the attention or she had to perform almost since that’s what she’s used to now. That was a real snippet of how their constant filming is impacting her behaviour and personality in general. How sad that is.
I saw this too but I was thinking because he was talking about how Elvis looks, it looked like she was coming over expecting him to talk about her outfit and how good she looks, bless her

Reactions: 3
SHAAAACK
Another clip of ocean doing something she’s not supposed to, and not getting disciplined for it! Just filmed for the gram. :)

Reactions: 9
Why have marnie and Casey done their banister the same 😭 least they don’t have beige walls
I actually prefer Marnie and Caseys black than Helen and Chet’s 🙈🙈 I feel like with the beige/neutral vibes they could have done like oak or something but black just looks soooo odd 😭

Reactions: 6
Igu
I actually prefer Marnie and Caseys black than Helen and Chet’s 🙈🙈 I feel like with the beige/neutral vibes they could have done like oak or something but black just looks soooo odd 😭
i think Marnie and Casey look better cos there also a lot more light where as ellun and chefs hall ways are very dark with not a lot of natural light unlike Casey and Marnie

Reactions: 4
Don’t know where to post this so just will ask here..

Is anybody else’s InstagramStories not working properly? Mine haven’t for days - they don’t load automatically, you have to tap to play the next story so if you didn’t tap it would just keep repeating the one I’m on.

Any body know how to fix this? It’s doing my bloody head in! I’ve deleted the app, updated it and restarted my phone and nothing is solving it.

Reactions: 4

Is anybody else’s InstagramStories not working properly? Mine haven’t for days - they don’t load automatically, you have to tap to play the next story so if you didn’t tap it would just keep repeating the one I’m on.

Any body know how to fix this? It’s doing my bloody head in! I’ve deleted the app, updated it and restarted my phone and nothing is solving it.
Mine does this too!

Mine have been like this for weeks and it’s driving me up the wall!! I’ve tried deleting the app, deleting the user and re logging in but all to no avail!

To keep it relevant, can you imagine being stuck on a SHHOAAAK story 😂 thank god we can at least tap through

Reactions: 1
I guess she didn’t get her birthday wish, of a night away, alone, at a hotel 🤷🏼‍♀️ She has it easier than many, and Ocean’s behaviour is partly their own doing, but I do think Chet could have arranged that. Unless he has but for in a few weeks time?

Reactions: 10
Surprised we never saw any stories of presents she received!

Ocean knows EXACTLY how to play H & C !! Chet just standing there asking what she’s doing, take it away from her and explain she shouldn’t be doing that? Instead of laughing and going “Aww”. They wonder why she doesn’t listen!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Mine have been like this for weeks and it’s driving me up the wall!! I’ve tried deleting the app, deleting the user and re logging in but all to no avail!

To keep it relevant, can you imagine being stuck on a SHHOAAAK story 😂 thank god we can at least tap through
Mine has fixed 🥳🥳🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 1
“when both of your babies have the same hair colour as you” … ah yes, like the majority of the population then helen 😭 saying that as if it’s rare for a child to have the same colour of hair as their parent ffs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
“when both of your babies have the same hair colour as you” … ah yes, like the majority of the population then helen 😭 saying that as if it’s rare for a child to have the same colour of hair as their parent ffs 🤣
LMAO !!! Literally
Tbh it’s the only thing they can probably take from Helen since everything else has been cosmetically “fixed”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol at helen feeding ocean pot noodle then when she realises she’s being filmed it’s all ‘that was a treat ocean, no more, you don’t want this bad food, you only eat healthy’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Getting so sick of them watching ocean hit or take things from Elvis and not doing anything about it . I know she’s a baby too and that’s what they do but she’s getting old enough to learn the basics and they are going to turn her into a horror the way they let her rule that house

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.