Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #14 Chet’s on the pills while Helen’s sending the bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened 👀
I can’t even really
Explain but Chet was on a live with 3 others one small person called biggz who ate strong chillies and then threw up in toilet and had his hands all over the loo and didn’t wash them after got a tub of ice cream and scooped the ice cream with his hand that looked like the guys “strong hand” from scary movie. bleeping made me want to vomit lol and then going on about somebody coming to link him supposedly called mimi and somebody @ her so I went on her page and just wtf lol I can’t get the past 15 minutes of my life back but I am scarred.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Wow! Elvis has a pillow and duvet ...what an idiot yet goes on like she really cares about safe sleeping faffing where oceans bed is in the room

Reactions: 15
Wow! Elvis has a pillow and duvet ...what an idiot yet goes on like she really cares about safe sleeping faffing where oceans bed is in the room
I noticed this the other day when Chet posted a screen shot off the baby monitor, he isn’t even 1 yet!! So dangerous

Reactions: 10
Helen, ur eyebrows look like they’ve been drawn on with a black sharpie :oops:

she always loves to mention if she’s been shopping for her food at M&S or Waitrose, wants to stick her 2 pence in that she has a bit of cash(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Helens excuse a few weeks ago for not taking Ocean & Elvis out to softplay by herself was because Ocean is a menace, she worries how she will be, she gets embarrassed etc etc. But where has she gladly took them today? To get her brows done 🤦🏻‍♀️ doubt that was an enjoyable experience for the kids!

Reactions: 26
Oh wow helens eyebrows are way toooo dark for her hair colour and skin tone🤦🏼‍♀️ Why are they jet black 🙈 looks like shes given ocean a permanent marker and told her to colour them in..

Helen, ur eyebrows look like they’ve been drawn on with a black sharpie :oops:

she always loves to mention if she’s been shopping for her food at M&S or Waitrose, wants to stick her 2 pence in that she has a bit of cash(y)
In fairness she’s happily shared when she’s in Aldi too 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Eye brows are terrible wayyyyy to dark

Did anyone else find the story clip where she gives Ocean a kiss really put on cos she being good

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Eye brows are terrible wayyyyy to dark

Did anyone else find the story clip where she gives Ocean a kiss really put on cos she being good
Yeah really akward to watch tbh so un natural she tries way too hard to come across as ‘the best mum in the world’ doesn’t she- when in reality she’s doing things all mums do daily without filming it

She’s going to throw away all of oceans shoes cause Clark’s says she’s a different size? Aren’t Clark’s a different size to other shops so you have to stick to them? Suppose she doesn’t know as she has 2 babies 13 months apart

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Best mum because she’s taking her two children out on her own? To an eye brow appointment?
Why is he praising her for doing what a normal mother does, daily! (Maybe not eyebrow appointments) :LOL:

She’s going to throw away all of oceans shoes cause Clark’s says she’s a different size? Aren’t Clark’s a different size to other shops so you have to stick to them? Suppose she doesn’t know as she has 2 babies 13 months apart
The way she says if you have a Clark’s near to get their feet measured, every shoe shop measures children’s feet! Does she honestly think she’s the first one to discover Clark’s:LOL:

and yes Clark’s do measure differently, they have the G and J sizes I’m sure for feet width? If you’re not going to by ur kids shoes from there then I don’t see why to bother!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.