Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #14 Chet’s on the pills while Helen’s sending the bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His little face and cry broke my heart! If they keep letting Ocean away with things like snatching and not sharing with her brother they’ll end up pushing Elvis away when he’s older

Reactions: 7
I feel so sad for little elvis after that Instagram vid of her taking snacks off him, should I tell her off or carrying on filming 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I feel so sad for little elvis after that Instagram vid of her taking snacks off him, should I tell her off or carrying on filming 🙄
She decided to do both and only say something after she’s had the lot and pretty much ripped one from his hands. I really hope they nip it in the bud soon because it really is sad to see

Reactions: 14
Elvis is gonna be bigger than her pretty soon and then they’ll be sorry he’ll end up hurting her because of how she is 🙈

Reactions: 15
I’m with Chet on the fact that the Xmas outfit Helen has bought Elvis is hideous 😂 looks like a pair of Pjs!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Literally howling, that outfit is hideous for elvis 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 like something out of the Brady bunch what is she thinking 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
that outfit reminds me of that TikTok- I’m a little lad who loves berries and cream 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Helen was proper buzzing to show him the outfit she obviously thought it was really nice 😭😭😭😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can we appreciate when chet said "can't paint the walls the colour I like, can't dress the kid how I like, don't even know why I'm living here" 😂😭😭 poor sod

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think I'm probably the only person who likes the outfits (as well as our Helen) does anyone know where they're from? 😂😂

I think Chet could have warned us with the video of his mate in those short shorts 😬

Reactions: 6
I think I'm probably the only person who likes the outfits (as well as our Helen) does anyone know where they're from? 😂😂

I think Chet could have warned us with the video of his mate in those short shorts 😬
I really liked them and love the matching but no idea where it’s from lol

Reactions: 2
[/QUOTE]

Marks and Spencers my love x

Reactions: 1
The picture of Helen and her brother … Chet calling him Stella guy cracks me up so bad 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.