Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #14 Chet’s on the pills while Helen’s sending the bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I wouldn’t of known that was Helen at all, she’s had more work done than I thought 😳 And Chet looks just like Casey

Reactions: 7
No going to lie I really miss her blue hair, the hair colour from his Thailand video clip 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ll see myself out 🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
Ah she was so pretty before the fillers and I do actually like her blue hair as well. She really suited it. Anyway Happy Birthday Helen!

Reactions: 11
Yeah hes just reuploaded with it scribbled and looks like some sort of naked mans chest in the corner too

Anyone pick up on ocean eagerly walking towards Chet when he was filming elves with his gelled hair as if she was looking for the attention or she had to perform almost since that’s what she’s used to now. That was a real snippet of how their constant filming is impacting her behaviour and personality in general. How sad that is.

Reactions: 8
Anyone notice none of Chets family did a happy birthday post to Helen? Wonder if they've had a row again!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.