Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #13 Helen's going nutty cos Chets going the footie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion alert but I absolutely hate (yes I'm a parent myself) when parents give kids snacks from the supermarket before paying for them. There's no boundaries or patience with their children (or at least be prepared and bring snacks)
Christ you will hate me then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Unpopular opinion alert but I absolutely hate (yes I'm a parent myself) when parents give kids snacks from the supermarket before paying for them. There's no boundaries or patience with their children (or at least be prepared and bring snacks)
So do I 🙈

I remember kicking off as a kid because all my friends were allowed snacks when going round the supermarket and I wasn’t.

And now I’m a mean bastard and I’m the same with my own kid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why would you hate that someone is giving their child food that they’re gonna pay for?? What a weird thing to hate!

I’ll do what keeps my toddler quiet whilst I shop and I’d prefer to give him a brioche than let him moan/whinge cause he’s bored

Reactions: 21
Wish it was acceptable for me to open a wine and drink it walking round shopping with my kids 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Helen would make a great weather girl. Just imagine her on itv 'Guuuysssss I can't believe how warm it is down South. It's tank top weather. Probably raining and freezing up North. Just move down South for nice weather'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Same here, when I see empty wrappers stuck on shelves as I walk around I get the rage. I take my own food for them. In an emergency fair enough but I’m sure they can wait half hour while shopping

Reactions: 9
Why would you hate that someone is giving their child food that they’re gonna pay for?? What a weird thing to hate!

I’ll do what keeps my toddler quiet whilst I shop and I’d prefer to give him a brioche than let him moan/whinge cause he’s bored
Haha yeah that's right I hate kids being fed whilst out shopping. Sorry my comment has been triggering. I would like to add my child doesn't go hungry, I just pack snacks from home when I leave the house.
I also feel you should pay for something before consuming it🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Haha yeah that's right I hate kids being fed whilst out shopping. Sorry my comment has been triggering. I would like to add my child doesn't go hungry, I just pack snacks from home when I leave the house.
I also feel you should pay for something before consuming it🤷‍♀️
So do you ask for the cheque before the meal then yeah?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If giving your child a pain au chocolat or banana keeps them happy and quiet walking round a supermarket so you get done what’s the issue?
I’m sure other shoppers prefer this to hearing 2 children screaming because they don’t want to be in a trolley, or I would anyway and it can be so stressful when they start too. I take snacks for my daughter but as soon as she sees things in the trolley she turns into a food snob and doesn’t want what I’ve taken.. anything for a quiet life walking round the supermarket 😂✌

This thread is my favourite, it’s wild 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If giving your child a pain au chocolat or banana keeps them happy and quiet walking round a supermarket so you get done what’s the issue?
I’m sure other shoppers prefer this to hearing 2 children screaming because they don’t want to be in a trolley, or I would anyway and it can be so stressful when they start too. I take snacks for my daughter but as soon as she sees things in the trolley she turns into a food snob and doesn’t want what I’ve taken.. anything for a quiet life walking round the supermarket 😂✌

This thread is my favourite, it’s wild 🤣
Well exactly, imagine being fuming cause a child is sat happy eating rather than moaning and crying around a supermarket. Let’s just do what we have to do to get through 🤷🏼‍♀️
Fair enough people that put it back on the shelves and don’t pay but that’s literally stealing. If you’re paying I don’t see any difference in bringing your own snacks or using your own shopping 🙈

mums net r us today

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean, I don’t think anyone’s suggesting they should starve their children. I’m sure we’re allowed opinions though 👍🏽😂

I’m not even bothered about the eating part to be honest, but I’d be fuming if my kids were lobbing banana peels around. Be more fuming if someone else chucked one anywhere near me.

I also struggle to believe that at a 1 year old and 8 month old, at 9am they’d starve without A brioche and banana each so let’s not get too dramatic

Reactions: 12
I mean, I don’t think anyone’s suggesting they should starve their children. I’m sure we’re allowed opinions though 👍🏽😂

I’m not even bothered about the eating part to be honest, but I’d be fuming if my kids were lobbing banana peels around. Be more fuming if someone else chucked one anywhere near me.

I also struggle to believe that at a 1 year old and 8 month old, at 9am they’d starve without A brioche and banana each so let’s not get too dramatic
I agree about the banana skin and Chet does strike me as someone who puts an empty packet back but I was referring to the OP with my comments.

it’s literally the only way I can keep my 2 year old quiet and occupied. It’s a horrendous age so I’ll take all the moan free time I can get. Some supermarkets even have fruit available to give your little ones whilst you’re shopping. I just don’t see anything wrong with it at all aslong as your respectful and honest and pay for them at the end. And yes I feel personally attacked 😂 I took my 4 and 2 year old shopping yesterday and they had a brioche and banana each at 8:30am just after breakfast 😂

Reactions: 5
I agree about the banana skin and Chet does strike me as someone who puts an empty packet back but I was referring to the OP with my comments.

it’s literally the only way I can keep my 2 year old quiet and occupied. It’s a horrendous age so I’ll take all the moan free time I can get. Some supermarkets even have fruit available to give your little ones whilst you’re shopping. I just don’t see anything wrong with it at all aslong as your respectful and honest and pay for them at the end. And yes I feel personally attacked 😂 I took my 4 and 2 year old shopping yesterday and they had a brioche and banana each at 8:30am just after breakfast 😂
Aw no I agree anything to keep them quiet, I just can’t cope with a fully fledged brioche gate 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.