Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #13 Helen's going nutty cos Chets going the footie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ I didnā€™t know Mary Berry had Instagramā€¦.oh wait itā€™s Helen! A few potatoes, a packet brought vegan chicken Kiev and frozen veg! Please Helen, do share more of your interesting recipes

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Christ I didnā€™t know Mary Berry had Instagramā€¦.oh wait itā€™s Helen! A few potatoes, a packet brought vegan chicken Kiev and frozen veg! Please Helen, do share more of your interesting recipes
Give the woman a Michelin star!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be fair you donā€™t have to be vegan to eat some vegan Kievā€™s. They may just taste better than normal ones šŸ¤Ŗ Like the quorn stuff is better than actual meatā€¦ and Iā€™m no vegan / veggie at all. You like what you like lol

Reactions: 8
Frozen veg too. Driving around in a Ā£100k car but giving your children cheap frozen veg.

no shame to anyone on a budget, I get that. But not with their lifestyle šŸ™ˆ cut some bleeping carrots and broccoli up and boil them you lazy bastards

I get the impression she doesnā€™t cook a lot, that wasnā€™t an impressive meal, it was a standard dinner for most families. The fact sheā€™s impressed enough to put it as content šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 13
That Aldi vegan Kiev Is bloody lovely btw šŸ˜‚ also kids eating going around supermarkets and mums drinking wine ...Iā€™m here for it lmao Iā€™d find shopping way more fun drinking wine .

also frozen veg ? From Aldi? Come on guyyyyyusssss buy fresh lol itā€™s already dead cheap. I love Aldi , but even me can cut up some veg and boil it lol

Reactions: 6
I mean it was 25 degrees where I live in Buckinghamshire yesterday, but itā€™s not THAT hot! She goes on like up north is the bloody North Pole. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My kids won't eat the fresh veggies only the frozen and to honest that's better then. None at all. Not like she was doing a dinner party people. It was a two year olds dinner šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I donā€™t have an issue with frozen veg.. or the Kiev.. but I feel Iā€™d of saved the insta videos for something a bit more insta worthy than a freezer meal šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why are people so bothered about the frozen veg? šŸ˜µā€
Just personal preference I suppose. Iā€™ve tried using it twice and it comes out really soggy for me and mine wonā€™t eat it (apart from sweetcorn and peas). It literally takes 10 minutes to do fresh and tastes so much better IMO. She went to the effort of doing fresh potatoes too šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

I must be doing something wrong, it makes me want to vom when I make frozen veg, but I was raised on it so might be why

Reactions: 5
Unpopular opinion alert but I absolutely hate (yes I'm a parent myself) when parents give kids snacks from the supermarket before paying for them. There's no boundaries or patience with their children (or at least be prepared and bring snacks)
My boring crappy reply sorry!

I work in a supermarket and I donā€™t mind most of the time. People regularly open a multipack to take one packet and not pay so we have to reduce the whole packet and tape it up. It is also grim the amount of parents who hand me their rubbish or half eaten food at the end with their child covering the trolly in wotsit dust and chocolate then refuse to wipe it šŸ¤¢ I canā€™t leave to wash my hands and I donā€™t want your rotten food next to me for 5 hours. Their are plenty of other bins you can use and I always say no to people now.

I donā€™t mind if you clean up and dispose of your own rubbish but personally my children have to wait too. I find it so unhygienic but I am a bit of a clean freak šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 16

I work in a supermarket and I donā€™t mind most of the time. People regularly open a multipack to take one packet and not pay so we have to reduce the whole packet and tape it up. It is also grim the amount of parents who hand me their rubbish or half eaten food at the end with their child covering the trolly in wotsit dust and chocolate then refuse to wipe it šŸ¤¢ I canā€™t leave to wash my hands and I donā€™t want your rotten food next to me for 5 hours. Their are plenty of other bins you can use and I always say no to people now.

I donā€™t mind if you clean up and dispose of your own rubbish but personally my children have to wait too. I find it so unhygienic but I am a bit of a clean freak šŸ˜‚
Well yeah thatā€™s just grim šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 1

This!! Maybe I also have worked in retail too long and seen many sights over the years

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.