Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #13 Helen's going nutty cos Chets going the footie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I think the whole Chet thing has sidetracked the real important news of the day though… ELLUN HAS FINALLY GOT HER GIFTED NAPPIES 🥳🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guys I think the whole Chet thing has sidetracked the real important news of the day though… ELLUN HAS FINALLY GOT HER GIFTED NAPPIES 🥳🎉
I'm honestly so chuffed for her. She's worked absolutely tirelessly for two years trying to get noticed by zara kids, hmm, asda and then she struck lucky and has bagged free nappies from rascals and friends. Bloody good on her 😂👌

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I got those nappies after she posted about them! I love them!
slightly jealous I don’t have free ones myself 😂😂

Reactions: 3
This is what I came here to say and all that should be talked about right now!! Lol finally after all the pamper beg days realising it weren’t going to happen to started to slate them… she’s got her gifted nappies! Hard graft lol

This is what I came here to say and all that should be talked about right now!! Lol finally after all the pamper beg days realising it weren’t going to happen to started to slate them… she’s got her gifted nappies! Hard graft lol

tbf they’re pretty sick nappies, definitely the best. Nappy pants are a win but the regular nappies I feel are not for summer they’re so thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
i just don’t agree with this sorry. So him moaning about a football match deserves his kids to be abused? What? 🤯
I’m pretty sure he’s allowed to winge about a game on his own instragram without having these ‘repercussions’. He’s not talking tit either, they were idiots for missing the penalties. * not saka, I feel so sorry for that poor lad. But Chet wasnt racist, he was simply stating his opinion. His kids don’t deserve to be attacked for their dad having an opinion on a game.
I didn’t say this at all! I think it’s digusting what people have said about his children. But him being a public figure he should think more than the average person on what he is posting and how he words things. Before he had kids he could talk tit and it only affects him. But the way he spoke about these young players it was bound to piss people off. He comes off as arrogant. And I feel so bad that it’s his family that got trolled because of it. If he gave his opinion in a polite way maybe this wouldn’t have happened. I hope the trolls get their karma too.
Maybe I should have worded my last comment better but no way was I saying it’s okay what those people said about his cute babies

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Everything else aside, Chet’s comments are bleeping embarrassing. He literally looks like an ear wig on crack cocaine and he thinks he could do better? Shame on him to be honest. I cannot begin to imagine how the players from last night and their families are feeling after all the racial abuse that has been thrown at them. At the end of the day it’s a bloody football game and if people are this pissed off about it (to the point where they’re verbally bashing players) - they need to get their heads checked. The same hypocrite that’s riled up about people commenting on his children is literally writing abuse about someone’s 19 year old child. Shame on him and shame on everyone who is taking this way too far with all the pathetic hate.

i just don’t agree with this sorry. So him moaning about a football match deserves his kids to be abused? What? 🤯
I’m pretty sure he’s allowed to winge about a game on his own instragram without having these ‘repercussions’. He’s not talking tit either, they were idiots for missing the penalties. * not saka, I feel so sorry for that poor lad. But Chet wasnt racist, he was simply stating his opinion. His kids don’t deserve to be attacked for their dad having an opinion on a game.
Doesn’t really make sense to be honest. They’re idiots but you feel sorry for them? Rather contradictory. Highly doubt you or Wet Chet could’ve done any better. If you’re going to comment in the public eye then expect repercussions. I wonder how these football players families feel about all the abuse being thrown at them. Anyone who thinks they have a right to throw abuse at people - especially at young children are vile. However, it doesn’t take away from the fact that Chet is so far up his own ass that he hasn’t seen the light in decades.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Doesn’t really make sense to be honest. They’re idiots but you feel sorry for them? Rather contradictory. Highly doubt you or Wet Chet could’ve done any better. If you’re going to comment in the public eye then expect repercussions. I wonder how these football players families feel about all the abuse being thrown at them.
I don’t really understand this argument of “I hardly doubt you or him could’ve done better”, you could say that about anything! Xfactor, the olympics, anything that anyone has an opinion on! Course they couldn’t, doesn’t meant they don’t get an opinion! I legit think I’m a judge when xfactor is on (like Simon could do better himself but hey ho)

His opinion was more based at Southgate too, he wasn’t sending abuse to the young lads that played he simply just stated his opinion online.

Find it madness that people can defend these weirdos online that send horrible abusive messages to you about children just because they’re parents are in the public eye and have an opinion 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t think with the following he has that he should be wary of his comments in case people attack his children, that’s below the belt even the nastiest people in the public eye don’t deserve their kids to be trolled. However, he should think about the way he worded his rant and how impressionable people who idolise him or aspire to be like him might take it. Hatred in football starts somewhere, from a daft rant or comment from a nobody to someone with a large following. Anyone is entitled to their opinion, however some people should definitely think about how they say things and come across to the people who they are “influencing”.

Reactions: 3
Charlotte who?
She Is from the show young and pregnant on mtv, it was only 1 series but they have loads of threads on here because the cast are a mess all over social media. Charlotte is only posting this tit to jump on another bandwagon, and a few months got called out for being racist herself so she’s just sharing all this stuff to be like ‘look I’m not racist’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be honest I think this is a prime example of why influencers shouldn’t overexpose their kids. The world we live in there will always be “trolls”, I personally wouldn’t put my kids out there for the potential repercussions. They’ve already had their photos of Ocean stolen, now Elvis being trolled. I don’t have half a million followers and I’m still cautious as to what I post regarding my kids. Specially when Chet’s being purposely provocative: “watch the snowflakes get rattled” I do believe he said?

Reactions: 9
To be honest I think this is a prime example of why influencers shouldn’t overexpose their kids. The world we live in there will always be “trolls”, I personally wouldn’t put my kids out there for the potential repercussions. They’ve already had their photos of Ocean stolen, now Elvis being trolled. I don’t have half a million followers and I’m still cautious as to what I post regarding my kids. Specially when Chet’s being purposely provocative: “watch the snowflakes get rattled” I do believe he said?
I do agree with the overexposure, couldn’t handle it if it was about my children personally.

Reactions: 2
I feel it’s more “suck ya dead grandad” etc that people are referring to… Chet is vile to people regularly on Instagram, half of it completely unprovoked… doesn’t make it right at all and I agree the kids shouldn’t be brought into it but he’s done the same. Karmas a witch 🤷🏻‍♀️
Casey is also the same they only use the phrase ‘suck your mum’ as that’s all they can say! but Casey gets scared of trolls and blocks like them them bet his block list is loads lol he very scared of any criticism

Reactions: 6
He’s a nasty nobhead I understand that. I just don’t see how him saying anything nasty warrants his beautiful kids being abused
I agree and I don’t think anyone is saying that. I think what people mean is he doesn’t hesitate to slag people off and say vile things but then hits the roof when it happens to him. Of course it’s horrific that people are commenting on his children as they should never be brought into it but at the end of the day people are cruel (Chet included)

Reactions: 6
“Best day of my life” watch my fella get drop kicked in the head if he said that about a football match when we have 2 beautiful children together

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why do they always specify they’re 13 months apart? Am I missing something? Is this a thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does anyone think chet sounds like Jonathan Ross ?

Why do they always specify they’re 13 months apart? Am I missing something? Is this a thing?
I know like who cares lol they make it such big deal. Plenty of people have kids 13 months apart.

Is Chet wearing foundation in his latest stories
Possibly he does get like his eyebrows plucked and Botox

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.