Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #13 Helen's going nutty cos Chets going the footie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone watch Casey when he was on the E4 reality show Stage School? It was such a brilliantly crap show šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Were people really comparing him dropping 3.5k on a football ticket to Helen buying a pram šŸ¤Æ Good grief
Yes I did because she never has ocean in the day barely sheā€™s always at nursery and when she isnā€™t Chet is around anyway. She doesnā€™t go anywhere so she doesnā€™t need a double pram šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø My point was she nagged for it even when Chet had said they didnā€™t need it.. and hasnā€™t used it šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Helen didnā€™t buy the pram either he did šŸ˜‰

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Has anyone also noticed how Casey goes on heā€™s Italian but chet never mentions it lol. Also both their parents are English probably his like great grandparent was. Heā€™s such a loser that boy tryā€™s way to hard
Guessing Casey isn't going to the match with them?
Casey wonā€™t be aloud to the match Marnie never lets him out lol even chet has said this in the past he needs to stay at home and do the cooking and cleaning like he always does.

Reactions: 8
Yes I did because she never has ocean in the day barely sheā€™s always at nursery and when she isnā€™t Chet is around anyway. She doesnā€™t go anywhere so she doesnā€™t need a double pram šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø My point was she nagged for it even when Chet had said they didnā€™t need it.. and hasnā€™t used it šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Helen didnā€™t buy the pram either he did šŸ˜‰
Are we rewarding a man for buying a pram for his children? Does that make Helen less of a parent because sheā€™s a stay at home parent and he brings in the money? ā€¦. Unbelievable. Also just because they havenā€™t put on Instagram them using the pram doesnā€™t mean they havenā€™t or never will

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Are we rewarding a man for buying a pram for his children? Does that make Helen less of a parent because sheā€™s a stay at home parent and he brings in the money? ā€¦. Unbelievable. Also just because they havenā€™t put on Instagram them using the pram doesnā€™t mean they havenā€™t or never will
It also doesnā€™t make Chet any less of a parent by going to a once in a lifetime football match.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
No not at all but I made a harmless comment that anything she wants she gets and used the pram as an example.
Iā€™m sure we are all entitled to our opinion on here which is all I give. šŸ™‚

Reactions: 2
Of course she needs a double pram, she has a two 13 months apart as she reminds us so much. Ocean is far too small to walk far so of course she does. She doesnā€™t drive and nothing has been open for the last 6 months so itā€™s not like she could do anything with them. Having a pram is essential, shouldnā€™t even be comparable.

This is why this thread gets ridiculous šŸ™ˆ he doesnā€™t deserve credit because he bought a double pram for his children that is needed. There are so many mums that stay at home to look after the children whilst the dad works, that doesnā€™t make it that ā€œhe bought thisā€ ā€œitā€™s his moneyā€ at the end of the day he wouldnā€™t be able to work or have the spare money without Helen looking after their children. I think that mentality is just condescending.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What a ridiculous thing to sayā€¦ is a pram not an essential item particularly when you have 2 very young children, one who canā€™t walk and one who canā€™t walk long distances?

I bought a buggy last year and Iā€™ve used it once, but itā€™s there for emergency situations e.g. if my car should breakdown. Maybe Iā€™m just frivolous with my / my partnerā€™s money šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 7
Cher will be heading home today, he probably still fast a sleep,
Casey is so boring, Chet can be a pain but he does have a laugh and no matter what ellun thinks or says he does what he wants where as Casey is ruled by Marnie

Reactions: 6
Coor bleeping hell who knew Chet the simpleton knew more about how to be a football manager than Southgate himself?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What a ridiculous thing to sayā€¦ is a pram not an essential item particularly when you have 2 very young children, one who canā€™t walk and one who canā€™t walk long distances?

I bought a buggy last year and Iā€™ve used it once, but itā€™s there for emergency situations e.g. if my car should breakdown. Maybe Iā€™m just frivolous with my / my partnerā€™s money šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Okay and like I already said itā€™s my opinion which we are all entitled to. ā˜ŗ

Heā€™s hasnā€™t once mentioned anything about the disgusting racist comments those players have receivedā€¦. Absolutely awful

Reactions: 9
Chet is rattling a few feathers today thats for sure! Pricks probably just depressed from a Coke comedown

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.