Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #13 Helen's going nutty cos Chets going the footie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno how she puts up with Chet he’s absolutely vile through and through. He’s just a man child and embarrassing he’s so cringey and childish constantly.
Also If I was Helen I’d be embarrassed with him making sexist comments when he has a daughter and now this today… he’s horrible! Tbh the way she’s been going on I’m shocked she even knows how to spell her own name she’s that thick.

He just seems like a man with a tiny penis and overinflated ego coz he’s been on MTV

Reactions: 14
Dunno how she puts up with Chet he’s absolutely vile through and through. He’s just a man child and embarrassing he’s so cringey and childish constantly.
Also If I was Helen I’d be embarrassed with him making sexist comments when he has a daughter and now this today… he’s horrible! Tbh the way she’s been going on I’m shocked she even knows how to spell her own name she’s that thick.

He just seems like a man with a tiny penis and overinflated ego coz he’s been on MTV
What sexist things has he said?

Reactions: 1
What sexist things has he said?
Saying women shouldn’t be presenting on Sky Sports or making comments about football because they know nothing about it.
everytime he’s watching football and a women presenter comes on he’s videoing themmocking them etc

He’s just VILE
I live near these two clowns too and no one In the area can stand them. Everyone gossips about Chet being a massive coke head.
Say if they lived in a council property, bragged about coke, fed their kids and tried to get them to sleep from 4 months, tied a dressing gown cord to the bedroom door to keep their 18 MO in bed I guarantee Social Services would be involved but this “Insta Family’s” get away with murder

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Charlotte off tm brought me to this thread, my god that man child has a lot to say for himself doesn’t he! Vile ranting on like that, doesn’t seem like anyone likes him anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those messages he’s shown are just wrong, who goes out their way to message people ok the internet to comment on their child’s weight? The internet is such a weird place

Reactions: 13
I 100% agree it’s awful to comment on the kids. Hopefully Chet thinks twice before making hurtful remarks to people on the internet in future too now. Don’t particularly feel sorry for him but no need to mention the kids.

Reactions: 13
Chet can say harmful things to others about their families but when its his he throws a hissy fit? I fully get they don’t deserve it as they are just children but he should really practise what he preaches 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If he really cared so much about his own kids he would think before saying things that would have repercussions. Not nice what people have said about his kids but if he talks tit online he should expect this to happen.

• Heart
  • Wow
Awww I think elvis is literally so cute and chunky yes he’s big but that’s makes him so cute lol.

Reactions: 4
I personally love a baby being chunky. When they’re on the move they lose so much weight anyway so let them be little chunks when they can 😍

Reactions: 8
Helen is probably so excited for him to come home….. 🙄
I love football and sad we lost but he is acting like a big baby. He is a man with kids and a business.

Charlotte from teen mum is even calling Chet out 😂
oh my god crying at Charlotte calling him out 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😭😭😭😭😭😭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it really that bad that he has an opinion on a football match? He wasn’t racist, just gave his opinion. He paid a lot of money to be there. I don’t see a problem with him having an opinion at all, I don’t agree with it but that’s just his view.
Hard to believe anyone really cares enough what short ass Coke head chet from dwown swouth really thinks about a football game

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is it really that bad that he has an opinion on a football match? He wasn’t racist, just gave his opinion. He paid a lot of money to be there. I don’t see a problem with him having an opinion at all, I don’t agree with it but that’s just his view.
Hard to believe anyone really cares enough what short ass Coke head chet from dwown swouth really thinks about a football game
I think people seem to more have an issue with the fact that he couldn’t exactly do much better… they tried their best. In an age of “be kind”, if you’ve got nothing nice to say, don’t say it. He’s got hundreds of thousands of followers. Yes, footballers are in the limelight so can expect the critique but in that case shouldn’t fame hungry reality stars too?

Reactions: 5
If he really cared so much about his own kids he would think before saying things that would have repercussions. Not nice what people have said about his kids but if he talks tit online he should expect this to happen.
i just don’t agree with this sorry. So him moaning about a football match deserves his kids to be abused? What? 🤯
I’m pretty sure he’s allowed to winge about a game on his own instragram without having these ‘repercussions’. He’s not talking tit either, they were idiots for missing the penalties. * not saka, I feel so sorry for that poor lad. But Chet wasnt racist, he was simply stating his opinion. His kids don’t deserve to be attacked for their dad having an opinion on a game.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He needs to pipe the duck down.

Imagine being 19 year old Saka and missing that penalty. Poor lad will be absolutely traumatised.

Accidentally met Chet a year back in Accrington Asda when he almost knocked over my Grandma whilst barrelling past her down an aisle and posting an Instagram story about coffee. Good times.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I talk tit online - on this thread actually but my defenceless daughter should not be brought into it. My actions and words online should never be taken out on her

• Heart
Reactions: 10
i just don’t agree with this sorry. So him moaning about a football match deserves his kids to be abused? What? 🤯
I’m pretty sure he’s allowed to winge about a game on his own instragram without having these ‘repercussions’. He’s not talking tit either, they were idiots for missing the penalties. * not saka, I feel so sorry for that poor lad. But Chet wasnt racist, he was simply stating his opinion. His kids don’t deserve to be attacked for their dad having an opinion on a game.
I don’t think they mean it about football neither did I with my comment. Just in general he is a nasty person and has been openly nasty in the past. I am not saying its right to attack children but he should think about his own actions as well.

Reactions: 5
I feel it’s more “suck ya dead grandad” etc that people are referring to… Chet is vile to people regularly on Instagram, half of it completely unprovoked… doesn’t make it right at all and I agree the kids shouldn’t be brought into it but he’s done the same. Karmas a witch 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
He’s a nasty nobhead I understand that. I just don’t see how him saying anything nasty warrants his beautiful kids being abused

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.