Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #13 Helen's going nutty cos Chets going the footie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cher will be heading home today, he probably still fast a sleep,
Casey is so boring, Chet can be a pain but he does have a laugh and no matter what ellun thinks or says he does what he wants where as Casey is ruled by Marnie
Yes casey is such a wet blanket so boring no personality totally ruled by her I actually thinks he’s scared of Marnie maybe it’s because she is the one that brings the money.

Reactions: 5
Funny one ain’t it he promotes “ no sleep club “ on his clothing , yet has one night where his son has them up and all he has done is whinge about it , because he’s not off his face at a festival

Reactions: 7
I wish they would enjoy the ones they have
This 💯 she’s always complains about being so busy and tired with the baaaaabiezzz. And saying “counting down the hours till bed time” blah blah… why on earth would baby number 3 come to their minds. At this point it’s a novelty to them, then as soon as the baby comes out the novelty wears off.

Reactions: 3
Everything else aside, Chet’s comments are bleeping embarrassing. He literally looks like an ear wig on crack cocaine and he thinks he could do better? Shame on him to be honest. I cannot begin to imagine how the players from last night and their families are feeling after all the racial abuse that has been thrown at them. At the end of the day it’s a bloody football game and if people are this pissed off about it (to the point where they’re verbally bashing players) - they need to get their heads checked. The same hypocrite that’s riled up about people commenting on his children is literally writing abuse about someone’s 19 year old child. Shame on him and shame on everyone who is taking this way too far with all the pathetic hate.

Doesn’t really make sense to be honest. They’re idiots but you feel sorry for them? Rather contradictory. Highly doubt you or Wet Chet could’ve done any better. If you’re going to comment in the public eye then expect repercussions. I wonder how these football players families feel about all the abuse being thrown at them. Anyone who thinks they have a right to throw abuse at people - especially at young children are vile. However, it doesn’t take away from the fact that Chet is so far up his own ass that he hasn’t seen the light in decades.
Omg wet Chet 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s brilliant I love it 😅

Reactions: 2
I’ve a one year old & a two girl old 12 months apart 🤪😜 (beat that Helen) but the thoughts of having another baby makes me fanny curl up .. IS SHE WELL 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my god.
Ocean is going to be a little terror if they don’t sort their act out.
Every time she’s doing something she’s not supposed to, the camera comes out, they laugh, tell her not to, she does, they continue laughing.
So far I’ve seen this with snatching from the baby, hitting the baby, climbing the window, climbing the tv unit.
One day she’s seriously going to hurt herself but if she grows up believing ‘when my parents tell me No - that actually means keep going.. it’s content’
She’s never going to hear the word no and actually stop.
She could be playing close to a waters edge and they tell her not to get closer…
They do not need another baby yet, seriously going to have their hands full with her if they don’t pack it in.

It would be impossible to get free nappies without over exposing. Unfortunately 🙈. They pick this life for freebies .. I don’t mean them as in these 2, I mean the majority of these influencers.
I do agree with the overexposure, couldn’t handle it if it was about my children personally.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Chet drives in different t-shirts so the one he wants to wear doesn’t get creased? You literally have two children 13 MONTHS A PART at the zoo. Surely his fresh tshirt wouldn’t last that long if he was a hands on dad.

Reactions: 8
I’ve noticed they saying about elvis having his injections but he definitely over 16 weeks and he not a 1 year old so if he is having his 16 weeks now it’s very late which is weird they left them that late 🤷‍♀️

I’ve noticed they saying about elvis having his injections but he definitely over 16 weeks and he not a 1 year old so if he is having his 16 weeks now it’s very late which is weird they left them that late 🤷‍♀️
Oh I didn’t even realise this. Yeah thats really weird?

Reactions: 1
Why does Helens mum have to go everywhere with them? They are gonna be fucked when they move down south!

Reactions: 11
Does she ever wear a bra? She’s got great boobs even if they are fake but does she really have to be braless all the time🤦‍♀️ You can literally see her nipples

Reactions: 10
Does she ever wear a bra? She’s got great boobs even if they are fake but does she really have to be braless all the time🤦‍♀️ You can literally see her nipples
Not gonna lie I wouldn’t wear one if my tits stayed where they are meant to be. A bra is for support snd if you don’t need that support then wouldn’t be much point! I’d nip to put nip covers on though they’d be pointing all over the place 😂

Reactions: 8
Not gonna lie I wouldn’t wear one if my tits stayed where they are meant to be. A bra is for support snd if you don’t need that support then wouldn’t be much point! I’d nip to put nip covers on though they’d be pointing all over the place 😂
That’s true I would definitely be using the nipple covers though!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.