Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #13 Helen's going nutty cos Chets going the footie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He only has it Saturday morning though. And when they are shopping. Or some other days!
Do you reckon helen will get a sign saying ‘2 babies on board (13 months apart)’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like Chet and his mates are in the local Tally Ho pub it just like a weatherspoons cheap drinks before the sesh

Reactions: 3
Would she ever piss off with that awful hair. Oh yeah Helen, you're so natural. What about the rest of you that's filled up like a bouncy castle?

Reactions: 8
Do businesses genuinely expect goods back that they gift to people if they’re not advertised? Is this the norm? I thought they gift them, then if you like them you share them if not you don’t get paid?
A lot of small business don’t pay influencers for promoting things they just give them free products in return for them to advertise stuff. It’s agreed that the advertisement will be done before the business sends the product so I think she has every right to be mad if I’m honest. More often than not it’s the influencer who reaches out to company to ask for the product in the first place as well.

Reactions: 6
Was there honestly numerous stories about multiples just to get to the punchline that super mum Helen has had two babies… 13 months apart 😱😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Omg guess what, I'll have to put a spoiler cos it's too juicy 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭

Helen had 2 babies 13 months apart

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
It was the ‘I need to give myself some credit too’ that got me 😂.. to me 13 months is a nice manageable gap between the only two children in the family.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.