Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #13 Helen's going nutty cos Chets going the footie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do businesses genuinely expect goods back that they gift to people if they’re not advertised? Is this the norm? I thought they gift them, then if you like them you share them if not you don’t get paid?

Reactions: 5
How do small businesses get their address to send them stuff, do they DM and ask for it?
Do businesses genuinely expect goods back that they gift to people if they’re not advertised? Is this the norm? I thought they gift them, then if you like them you share them if not you don’t get paid?
Yeah I thought they dm them first to see if they’re interested and basically make that deal beforehand.
I guess it would make sense to sent it back but that seems like a lot of time wasted when they could just make an agreement before sending.

It does seem a bit odd, you can understand them ‘borrowing’ expensive stuff for events / pictures but why would you do this with a £40 dress?!
I’m assuming it was agreed that the item(s) would be sent back before they were gifted, otherwise the business owner is out of order in my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think from the stories the ‘influencers’ asked for the dresses in return for a post (introduce people to the business) and they never posted. Guess it’s a risk they take sending free dresses🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
It does seem a bit odd, you can understand them ‘borrowing’ expensive stuff for events / pictures but why would you do this with a £40 dress?!
I’m assuming it was agreed that the item(s) would be sent back before they were gifted, otherwise the business owner is out of order in my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️
I mean it’s £40 not £4000 and the seller surely knows that it’s not likely the stuff will be sent back, I mean it’s annoying enough returning things at the best of times 😂 from that long list + more it seems like she keeps recreating the same mistake!! Clearly can’t trust an influencer 💆🏼‍♀️😅

Surely these businesses understand how much stuff influencers get sent, you’d just take a loss wouldn’t you if you sent something and they didn’t promote it? Sounds petty to me. If she’s got a problem with the whole influencer thing in general then she shouldn’t be trying to get them to promote products for her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
And she’s going in that she can’t sell it cause it’s out of fashion. So why does she want it? Why not ask for the 40 quid if no post was made?

Reactions: 7
He's buying Range Rovers, thousand pound football tickets, massive trainer collection. She's there on the beg for H&M discounts, sending him invoices for mothers day presents, complaining the price of a manicure, on the beg for flooring and sofas for her couch. They couldn't be more opposite.

Couldn't edit the post above, but she probably would look for a free couch to put on her sofa :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Helen has potentially just made the worst #ad for that lounge set I’ve ever seen… it’s literally see through? The trousers are sooo long? You’d not be able to tell if she wasn’t stood in front of that ring light and yanking them up. How does she make a living out of this 😭

her make up looked nice tho 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 8
She said ....

Sorrrr everythink is hidden 😂

Apart from her tits and knickers but to be fair to her it’s obviously cheap tatt that Stacey is selling/promoting so she can’t help if it’s thin and see through. Could of left the light off though

What the hell was Ocean doing on that baby toy earlier 👀 I mean I’m all for a bit of fun but that was a bit wild, maybe I’m just getting boring but can’t imagine watching and filming my kid do that, looks unsafe.

Reactions: 14
I was using my tommee tippee prep machine earlier and I was remembering that time Helen was asking whether we knew to change the filter 😂 Helens mum advice was just the best

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She said ....

Sorrrr everythink is hidden 😂

Apart from her tits and knickers but to be fair to her it’s obviously cheap tatt that Stacey is selling/promoting so she can’t help if it’s thin and see through. Could of left the light off though

What the hell was Ocean doing on that baby toy earlier 👀 I mean I’m all for a bit of fun but that was a bit wild, maybe I’m just getting boring but can’t imagine watching and filming my kid do that, looks unsafe.
They both do it soon as ocean is doing something crazy they get their phones out to record like come on she could hurt herself . I can see them taking a few trips to A&e over the next few years ocean is wild 🤣

Helen has potentially just made the worst #ad for that lounge set I’ve ever seen… it’s literally see through? The trousers are sooo long? You’d not be able to tell if she wasn’t stood in front of that ring light and yanking them up. How does she make a living out of this 😭

I think all of the stuff from In The Style is absolute tat tbh! They peddle out so many ‘collections’ every few weeks with different influencers, and the quality is horrendous! I’ve only ever ordered from there twice & never would again!

Reactions: 7
I was using my tommee tippee prep machine earlier and I was remembering that time Helen was asking whether we knew to change the filter 😂 Helens mum advice was just the best
What would we do without her who needs common sense when you got Helen ❤

• Haha

Can’t get worse then grubby Stacey herself surely 🙈

• Sad
It’s very weird is it it, like hi guys look my kid is uncontrollable but ha she’s not nowamal be
cuuuurfuwwol ... come to think of it I think I’d be jumping around like a nutty asbo if had to listen to that accent all day 😩😩 how can she ask what to do with her behaviour one day and then put a video like that up, it’s mad. It sounds like baby #3 will be here this time next year so that’s gonna be fun for them 😂

QUOTE="nosey-hole21, post: 6139180, member: 210556"]
They both do it soon as ocean is doing something crazy they get their phones out to record like come on she could hurt herself . I can see them taking a few trips to A&e over the next few years ocean is wild 🤣
[/QUOTE]

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.