Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #11 Elvis has left the pelvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to say it but I actually agree with Helen on this one. Charlotte might not have meant anything by it but the fact that she said “real body” came across badly in my opinion. Some people bounce back within days, some take months/years... both are completely fine and none are any more real than the other. As I said I don’t know if Charlotte meant it that way but to me that’s how it comes across. I know it’s not her thread but Charlotte is bleeping knocking me sick with the constant referring to her udders 🤮 I really could go without seeing her “chunkeh but funkeh belleh” every 5 minutes tbh 😂😭
is there a thread about her? This is why I unfollowed her, I don’t think she’s one bit funny

Reactions: 1
Chets sisters birthday on the 9th. Wonder if they’ll make a trip down tomorrow

Anyone else been followed by a fake Helen 🤣
Didn't know she was popular enough to get a fake account made of her 😂 but she isn't your average 25 year old is she 😚✌🏻
20210307_182351.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Elvis is looking more like Ellun his head is same as hers so when Chet calling him a fat head he means Ellun too

But he is very cute

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The house sale must have fell through, it’s been added on Rightmove again today. Still says sold though 🤔

After occccceeeeereaaaan was born , I’d unfollowed Helen....now she has had baby number 2 is she as insufferable as with ocean.... has she done the 3 b’s ????
Or said does anyone’s else’s baby......or is it just me??????
Has she stated solids yet to fill him up 😂😂😂😂

Also does anyone else remember when she said the Egyptians were a conspiracy and they never existed 😂😂😂😂😂 poor bleeping ocean when she brings homework home to this dummy 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Me looking at the comments on this about ocean eating cocopops while my 2 year old eats cocopops 👁👄👁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
After occccceeeeereaaaan was born , I’d unfollowed Helen....now she has had baby number 2 is she as insufferable as with ocean.... has she done the 3 b’s ????

Also does anyone else remember when she said the Egyptians were a conspiracy and they never existed 😂😂😂😂😂 poor bleeping ocean when she brings homework home to this dummy 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She said dinosaurs weren’t real either 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

My favourite one was something about a thermometer and I can’t for the life of me remember what she should have actually said lol it was so funny - would appreciate massively somebody jogging my memory here!

I feel like we should have Briggs blunders or something... like how people have their own wiki, she can just have a page of nonsense that’s come out of her mouth but actually been really comical.

My favourite one was something about a thermometer and I can’t for the life of me remember what she should have actually said lol it was so funny - would appreciate massively somebody jogging my memory here!

I feel like we should have Briggs blunders or something... like how people have their own wiki, she can just have a page of nonsense that’s come out of her mouth but actually been really comical.
did she say they listened to the baby’s heartbeat through a thermometer?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why the hell isn't ocean strapped into her highchair!! Standing up like that she could really hurt herself 😦 honestly what moron parents are they!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
What happened to their dark haired baby boy they were always banging on about 🤭😅 his so cute though! But definitely nothing like Rox

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What happened to their dark haired baby boy they were always banging on about 🤭😅 his so cute though! But definitely nothing like Rox
He’s a very big baby 😯 nothing dark at all like that 1st filtered photo we seen

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.