Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #11 Elvis has left the pelvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I g
I don’t think Helen will see Chet until he takes a rave break to come back and pack his suitcase for his holidays! It has been nice seeing them get on and bond as a family-I am in danger of being quite fond of them now.
I was actually the same I think the kids are amazing and sometimes I don’t mind them at all tbh but it’s Chet that is beginning to annoy me and we all know that Helen will sit back and take it as she has before. It’s a shame. The whole look of elvis did bother me as they filtered his first pic to make him look darker. It annoyed me as he is beautiful as he is . Same with ocean she is so cute and I don’t know why they filter her so much. Be happy as they are. I hate how everything is about appearance. At times they come across lovely and other times Chet spoils it completely. I much prefer these two to marnie and Casey tho they are diabolical

Reactions: 7
Wonder if they are looking at new floors for their new house down south or if they are redecorating their current home 🤔

Reactions: 2
Wonder if they are looking at new floors for their new house down south or if they are redecorating their current home 🤔
Bet they’re picking out for the new house, I think it’s a new build and hence why their house is taking so long to go through

Reactions: 5
Why would you pose outside your house getting built lol. Bet if the builders were there they'd be like 'what the actual duck?'

The amount of times Chet licks his lips when he speaks into the camera tips me over the edge. Grim

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
He hasn’t made much on the current house- £14k! That’s if it even sold for what it’s on rightmove for

Reactions: 2
Winds me up how these influencers get mortgages and car leasing , my hubby and me run a ltd business ...scaffolding turns over 300k , we are trying to do the right to buy so the 80k discount can be our deposit yet we are high risk and really struggling to get a mortgage..... how are these twats not high risk!!! Insta and influincing is surely easy come easy go especially with this cancel culture one wrong move and they are done!!! I can’t imagine faded is some kind of empire ! (Never seen anyone actually wear it!)
Just knocks me sick work my arse off and banks won’t touch ya.... but two thick as tit influencers who post absaloute crap on insta oh yeah sound investment 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Winds me up how these influencers get mortgages and car leasing , my hubby and me run a ltd business ...scaffolding turns over 300k , we are trying to do the right to buy so the 80k discount can be our deposit yet we are high risk and really struggling to get a mortgage..... how are these twats not high risk!!! Insta and influincing is surely easy come easy go especially with this cancel culture one wrong move and they are done!!! I can’t imagine faded is some kind of empire ! (Never seen anyone actually wear it!)
Just knocks me sick work my arse off and banks won’t touch ya.... but two thick as tit influencers who post absaloute crap on insta oh yeah sound investment 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
All depends how you actually run the business really.
if you’re a director of a limited firm and pay yourself in dividends rather than an actual wage you may well struggle without a decent deposit to then get on the property ladder, but it saves massively on tax. Turnover is irrelevant.
or if you have a business that can be seasonal. And probably doesn’t help you’re both working for the same company so if something happened it would affect you both.
he has 2 businesses which I’m guessing he’s doing pretty well with. His faded warehouse looks a decent size so they must be selling. Plus the tit ads he does on top of that. He gets most his clothes from faded and gifted trainers and to be fair to them don’t seem to spend on extravagant things (car aside from that - probably a company car)

Looks a lot like this but no idea on area they’re moving too

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I get all that but I can’t fathom that being an influencer is not high risk!!! He too is a director and he too will be taking dividends as are we, Helen doesn’t really have an income so she is irrelevant it’s not just these two plums but all influencers you see are moving into new homes and driving nice new cars and all they do is post a few pics here and there.....plus he must be doing super well financially to get a mortgage of over half a mili when I’m struggling with a £340k application!!!

Sorry if I sound salty I bleeping am......I hate seeing all these people who are famous for duck all, gifted free tit and living the high life when normal folk really have to bust a gut for decent living!!!!!

All depends how you actually run the business really.
if you’re a director of a limited firm and pay yourself in dividends rather than an actual wage you may well struggle without a decent deposit to then get on the property ladder, but it saves massively on tax. Turnover is irrelevant.
or if you have a business that can be seasonal. And probably doesn’t help you’re both working for the same company so if something happened it would affect you both.
he has 2 businesses which I’m guessing he’s doing pretty well with. His faded warehouse looks a decent size so they must be selling. Plus the tit ads he does on top of that. He gets most his clothes from faded and gifted trainers and to be fair to them don’t seem to spend on extravagant things (car aside from that - probably a company car)

Looks a lot like this but no idea on area they’re moving too

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.