Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #11 Elvis has left the pelvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I actually agree with Helen, I didn’t bounce back after either babies but that doesn’t mean I’m real and my mums who’s a size 6 with a 6 pack after 5 children hasn’t got a real body. Every bodies body is different whether you work to get back in shape again or choose not too, it’s fine

Reactions: 12
I am not a fan of charlotte either but I feel like Helen took it a bit to heart. Charlotte probably means no filters or angles to make herself look good and its ok to not love your mum body. Helen probably just wanted to tell everyone her bodys gone back already (again) and fair play to her. Probably why Helen deleted it.

Reactions: 8
I am not a fan of charlotte either but I feel like Helen took it a bit to heart. Charlotte probably means no filters or angles to make herself look good and its ok to not love your mum body. Helen probably just wanted to tell everyone her bodys gone back already (again) and fair play to her. Probably why Helen deleted it.
Lol she definitely saw the opportunity to show her bod off again. To be fair to her she’s obviously not stuffing her face full of tit like Charlotte is and she should be proud. Charlotte is worse imo just because she portrays a very unhealthy lifestyle as something to be proud of and I’m not the smallest after giving birth and pregnant again but I certainly wouldn’t be proud if I acted in any way that Charlotte does. I hate every word she speaks too eurgh she really is so off putting.

Maybe but I absolute despise Charlotte she’s a disgusting human being bad example and stuffs her face full of tit all day every day and makes me want to throw up watching her. Her reference to her bosoms as “udders” as well makes me really dislike her 🤮 she’s it the best advocate for breastfeeding she’s just gross in every way and rinses her dead dad for all he was worth.
I can definitely relate more to Charlottes body but not her personality. Lol I think Ellun just wants beef and more swipe ups via her Lounge ad maybe. Either way I’m here for it!
I don’t even know who Charlotte is or follow her so I’m not a fan of hers either! They both seem as bad as each other just in different ways!

Reactions: 4
Lol she definitely saw the opportunity to show her bod off again. To be fair to her she’s obviously not stuffing her face full of tit like Charlotte is and she should be proud. Charlotte is worse imo just because she portrays a very unhealthy lifestyle as something to be proud of and I’m not the smallest after giving birth and pregnant again but I certainly wouldn’t be proud if I acted in any way that Charlotte does. I hate every word she speaks too eurgh she really is so off putting.
Agreed this is why I don’t follow Charlotte because the way she acts repulses me 🤣

Helen is probably after some more engagement seeing as she’s boring as duck these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
bleeping hell Helen! If you’re gonna put a post up like that then at least put your big girl pants on and own it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why delete it straight after crappy pants 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Helen looks great no doubt, but can’t her underwear pics be defined as body shaming as well? I’m sure a lot of new mums felt tit about themselves after seeing Helen’s post baby body. Is she not guilty of what she is accusing Charlotte of?!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Helen looks great no doubt, but can’t her underwear pics be defined as body shaming as well? I’m sure a lot of new mums felt tit about themselves after seeing Helen’s post baby body. Is she not guilty of what she is accusing Charlotte of?!
Just because i might be insecure about my post baby body doesn’t mean she can’t post pictures of herself, if she looks great then good for her? That’s my own insecurities, for me to deal with. If you think that way you could be offended by every picture posted.

If she was posting them writing things like “this is a real mum body” etc then fair enough but she isn’t. She has just put that she’s proud of her body and she should be, I would be. Charlotte might not have meant any harm but I can see why people take offence.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not really, Helen said she’s proud of her body whereas Charlotte says her body is a ‘real’ interpretation of a woman’s body after giving birth!

Reactions: 1
Well if it wasn’t for the sheer narcissism of both girls we wouldn’t even be having this conversation lol

Reactions: 11
Here is an idea, how about they all stop positing picture of themselves in their underwear 😂 but I actually agree with Helen. I’m sick of this REAL body toxic positivity and that is coming from someone who still hasn’t lost their baby weight 18 months later

Reactions: 20
Sorry but Helen hasn’t bounced back btw nothing wrong with either body, I’m a size 16 so room for improvement 🤣 but I’ve seen Helen on chets stories and she’s got quite a bit more weight than she did with ocean (and that’s fine) but she sucks herself in on her underwear posts poses in angles that make her look slimmer than she is. So sorry she can’t really post a story how she’s bounced back from healthy eating when no you really haven’t 💁🏼

Wow a hit dog will holler! 😂😯 I think Ellen is feeling guilty because she probably edits her photos... and also she is always trying to be relatable to other mums but when it comes to PP body she isn’t “that” relatable only to a few.

why is she so mad at someone expressing themselves and showing their body? She is:9 but hurt when it has nothing to do with her. To be honest I think when people look at Ellen in her latest underwear pic it will make most mums feel bad about themselves because they haven’t “snapped back” but we forget that most influencers have better means to lose weight, or just edit their pics. I just looked at Charlottes post and I’m so happy to see a celeb/influencer showing a real and raw body! Makes me feel so much better about myself 😅

Reactions: 7
One is in the public eye cause her dad who she never really met was famous and one cause she was on a reality show with a man child. Not the first people to have kids. No wonder Charlotte had gd with what she eats and Helen has to live with Chet and inhale Herbalife chemicals. Hardly inspirational, either of them

Reactions: 7
She is just jealous she didn't make it on the show and wants to stay relevant 🤣

• Haha
Helen clearly didn’t feel that strongly about it, she’s deleted the post!

Reactions: 6
Tbh I just don’t think any woman is responsible for how another feels about theirs... if you wanna post a pic in your underwear, cool... but if someone feels bad about it that’s on them, no? Can’t please everyone and I’d not be filtering myself if I was feeling confident about my body!

Reactions: 13
I may not like Charlotte but I appreciated her post. I just think it’s rich that Helen was accusing Charlotte of doing the same thing that she was doing but just opposite end of the stick. Some of us relate to Helen some will relate to Charlotte. Some of us are lucky to snap back some of us arnt. Some of us embrace our mum bods some of us hate our stretch marks and bumps and rolls. Both of them were feeling good and posted their PP bodies, but I feel like Helen felt personally attacked and spoke up because maybe she isn’t as real as she makes out ... (like editing her pics or sticking in her tummy)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hate to say it but I actually agree with Helen on this one. Charlotte might not have meant anything by it but the fact that she said “real body” came across badly in my opinion. Some people bounce back within days, some take months/years... both are completely fine and none are any more real than the other. As I said I don’t know if Charlotte meant it that way but to me that’s how it comes across. I know it’s not her thread but Charlotte is bleeping knocking me sick with the constant referring to her udders 🤮 I really could go without seeing her “chunkeh but funkeh belleh” every 5 minutes tbh 😂😭

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.