Charlotte Dawson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might be an unpopular opinion but I think that woman’s post is creating an issue out of nothing and almost gloating at the fact that she’s lucky and had a body that has snapped back into shape after childbirth.
Lol definitely but also Charlotte is just gross for encouraging a very unhealthy lifestyle I just find her unbelievably repulsive so any body calling her out for anything I’m here for it 😬

Reactions: 22
Has she airbrushed her leg???

This might be an unpopular opinion but I think that woman’s post is creating an issue out of nothing and almost gloating at the fact that she’s lucky and had a body that has snapped back into shape after childbirth.
She definitely made her point on saying she ate healthy as a dig haha 😂😂
I see what you mean but everyone is so different with ‘bouncing back’ she has a point

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Agreed. Charlotte is irritating but that woman is clearly trying to use her to gain attention for herself.

Reactions: 14
I agree with her to be honest. Every body is different. Charlotte isn’t a “real woman” just because she doesn’t lose weight quickly.
It’s not that big of an issue though. Just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's claiming to be 'real' as justification for her greed. She's eaten like a pig since she had the baby which is fine if that's what you want to do but why post it all over Instagram, eating greasy takeaway day after day? She thinks it makes her relatable which I suppose it does to the other scruffy chavs who follow her. Charlotte isn't an unwashed pig with a gut because of the baby, she's been like that for ages she just thinks she can get praise for it now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I feel like Helen is clutching at straws really and nitpicking not gonna lie 🤷🏼‍♀️ - Charlotte didn’t mean if you don’t have stretch marks and mum pouch you haven’t got a real mum body, she literally just meant if you have stretch marks and a bit of a pouch then it’s ok! She definitely wasn’t having a go at people who bounce back straight away like Helens claimed

Reactions: 18
She's claiming to be 'real' as justification for her greed. She's eaten like a pig since she had the baby which is fine if that's what you want to do but why post it all over Instagram, eating greasy takeaway day after day? She thinks it makes her relatable which I suppose it does to the other scruffy chavs who follow her. Charlotte isn't an unwashed pig with a gut because of the baby, she's been like that for ages she just thinks she can get praise for it now.
Exactly this couldn’t put it better myself.

Reactions: 8
I feel like Helen is clutching at straws really and nitpicking not gonna lie 🤷🏼‍♀️ - Charlotte didn’t mean if you don’t have stretch marks and mum pouch you haven’t got a real mum body, she literally just meant if you have stretch marks and a bit of a pouch then it’s ok! She definitely wasn’t having a go at people who bounce back straight away like Helens claimed
I don't need some spoofer to tell me that it's acceptable to have a bit of flab and some stretch marks after giving birth. To be honest, most new parents are probably too busy looking after their babies to worry about optics.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That's how I read it too tbh

Reactions: 7
Ahh Helen Briggs talking about what is “real” , kind of ironic she calls Charlotte out but bombards Herbalife to vulnerable followers as her magic cure to ping her back to pre baby weight .....when all along she says she has naturally gone back to her shape . I mean ....Herbalife not the be all and end all ?! Surely not 😂 I can’t stand Charlotte (hence why I’m here lol) but she has a big social media following and Helen is irrelevant anymore so is clout chasing . Just google how Helen boxed her “perfect daddy” in the face on a night out . Both are twats and both need to get in the bin but Helen portrays this “puuuuurrrrrfect” existence that’s simply not realistic . The post wasn’t , as far as I know , directed at Helen but maybe it touched a nerve because Helen loves a Facetune on every pic of hers . Not forgetting every pregnancy pic was in her underwear cause “guuuuuys” Thats “reeeeeal” .

Both need to concentrate on their “perfect life” rather than post utter crap . Charlotte inhaling unhealthy food is not a good influence . Helen pedalling herbashite is not a good influence .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She acts like she’s the only person to have lost a parent very young and as someone posted earlier, given his age, very likely Les would have died by now even if he hadn’t of had health issues. Also, I have read that he was a proper tight arse and in my opinion wasn’t even that funny. The Les worshipping from her followers makes me want to vom.
I saw a clip of her weeping over her son not meeting her dad. And I totally understand it’s upsetting but I think les was already late 60s when he died.... 30 years ago? He was a late dad to Charlotte which comes with its risks. She seriously needs some therapy the way she goes on. I don’t think it’s healthy.
Also she’s a full on cat fish, I have no idea what she really looks like when she has no make up on she looks so different to all the posed and polished shots. Really is everything that’s wrong with image and social media.

Reactions: 16
She’s like the only woman to have a child that will sadly never meet their grandparents

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Who in their right mind would put their child in this?
So basically the gist of this vest is the baby saying ‘my mums a mother I’d like to duck‘... Jesus bleeping Christ. Grim.

Omg that is sick. I feel really weird seeing that like what the actual duck.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.