Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #11 Elvis has left the pelvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d think ket would be excited about taking his kids out, holidays for the family, but no he’s excited for raves and drugs at his big age of 30 and a father of two young kids plus he’s definitely done a lot of partying how isn’t he bored of it 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️ Oceans straps!!!! God I bet they don’t even bother to look or notice too busy going on about how they’ve been up since 6am, wow. I’ve been up since 5 and have been for almost a year with my 5 year old! Never ending sleepless nights for us

Reactions: 6
You’d think Chet would be excited for family days out not going every festival possible 🥴 how’s Helen going to cope at home with 2 babies whilst he is out and can’t be trusted 👀

Reactions: 4
The kids wont be going no where, helen doesn't drive so chet will be off on his lad holidays to ibiza and the kids will be stuck at home with helen

Now herbal life has started up again im waiting for the before pic to be her moments after giving birth again

Reactions: 5
Chet is deffo one of those lads who would end up like Wayne Lineker just eyeing up young girls and getting on the sesh every year in Ibiza if he didnt have kids 😂

Reactions: 15
“I’ve got such a big mum tum this time round”...... 3 mins later posing in a crop top with not a pickings on her 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Their acting as if Elvis is 4 years old and still keeping them he’s 4 months old and it’s normal for him to be waking up you just can’t over feed him to knock him out like you did Ocean. She’ll be lucky to get 2 months out the new bassinet he’s a big boy

Reactions: 5
£400 for a crib the poor kid won’t fit in soon just so she can save her poor little arms. Lazy cow!

Reactions: 2
They said they want a girl as well. I'm shocked as they seemed obsessed about having a boy!
Ocean is adorable

She’s going to have even more problems getting him to sleep anywhere else but the new beside cot as he will get so used to being rocked. Also she has a next to me and not a snuzpod. She was definitely gifted a snuzpod when she was pregnant.

Reactions: 7
Their acting as if Elvis is 4 years old and still keeping them he’s 4 months old and it’s normal for him to be waking up you just can’t over feed him to knock him out like you did Ocean. She’ll be lucky to get 2 months out the new bassinet he’s a big boy
2 months! Was born just after Christmas! Even more lucky to be getting all night 😂

Are these even legal?😬
I don’t see why not, I think it just has an alert for if she unbuckles her car seat or whatever, not really sure how it works if she’s in the car alone with Chet tho he’ll be pulling over every 2 mins (or rather not pulling over probably 🙄)

The thing is the next to me crib by snuz rocks as I have one you have to do it manually I guess that’s to much for Helen.
also she was gifted another snuz and had a different crib in her story and then this new one today how many cribs do you need let’s hope she keeps these as she clearly wants more babies although she said they only wanted two

Are these even legal?😬
I think they’re legal but not advised as they can cause an obstruction when trying to get the child out in an accident. I’m sure I’ve read that before but might be way off 😂 they just need to take her flipping coat off and tighten her straps

I feel like the sensor safe thing and the new crib is classic Helen and Chet really, they just chuck money at the problem by buying something and hope that fixes it. 🙄

It is currently illegal to sell a child car seat in the UK, with a chest clip as part of the child seat but not with R129 (isize) seats which I’m assuming and hoping is the one that Ocean has.

sorry if that bit of info was all MuMsNeTy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.