Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #11 Elvis has left the pelvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really nice how Chet’s super excited to take the kids to the farm, or finally soft play, or even just to see family after all this time and he’s not just excited about taking loads of drugs and going out with all his pals, really shows how much he’s matured 🙃🙃🙃 oh wait 😫🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
30 year old ket addict chet is excited for anywhere with alcohol to open so he doesn’t have to spend another full day with helen and the kids. chet probably wants to go ibiza so he can shag a random girl in peace without helen nagging at him.

he is literally 30 with 2 kids more excited about a festival than his son going to the zoo for the first time.

Reactions: 19
Really nice how Chet’s super excited to take the kids to the farm, or finally soft play, or even just to see family after all this time and he’s not just excited about taking loads of drugs and going out with all his pals, really shows how much he’s matured 🙃🙃🙃 oh wait 😫🤔
Ocean and Elvis will never see the zoo with Chet and Helen. I am still baffled about all the times they went to the seaside without Ocean. I actually don’t mind Helen and Chet-compared to some SM parents (cough Sophie and Dave) they are quite good, but why not go to a more adult place for a child free day. I think Ocean will miss Chet when the clubs reopen.

Reactions: 4
PLEASE somebody tell me they saw ocean not tied in the car seat properly? So dangerous😢

• Sad
Reactions: 7
PLEASE somebody tell me they saw ocean not tied in the car seat properly? So dangerous😢
Actually makes me feel a bit sick thinking about what would happen to that poor little girl if they were in a crash. They’re absolute idiots. Why can’t they just strap her in properly and keep her safe!

Helen talking about being supermum whilst her child isn’t strapped in properly

Reactions: 1
Where were you looking?
I didn’t see anything 🤷🏽‍♀️

I double checked and I seen it now. Seen her straps half way down her

Last edited:
Why has she ordered a new bedside crib for Elvis? Wasn’t she gifted a snuzpod (another one) and was saying how great it was

Reactions: 6
Was meant to post earlier but forgot why does she feel the need to post sending love for mum and dads doing the night feed who really does a night feed and then thinks let me post my baby is 8 months and teething as soon as he a sleep I’m rolling back over and going back to sleep no way am I posting and thinking of others

What a dopey pair of C**ts make sure your child is strapped in ffs

The thing is if she actually pulled the straps so they were tight enough she wouldn’t be able to do this..

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see chets story about the drugs etc absolutely disgusting behaviour for a “grown” man with 2 kids. I really actually feel for Helen she’s going to have the summer from hell on her own paranoid and lonely the second he’s let out that door

As for the car seat thing, I have an 18m old who still rear faces- she’s never known any different so can’t really kick off- so that doesn’t really justify why Helen puts ocean in front facing, I mean tbh it wouldn’t be half as bad if she put her straps on properly and took her coat off FFS I bet she gets lots of DMs about it I swear she just likes to wind people up

Reactions: 7
Here we go.... Herbalaaaaaaif is back! Jesus! Undies shots infront of the mirror pending 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.