Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #26 Helen's at home doing the chores, while Chet has Jem Lucy down on all fours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved the blue! She is an hole always will be but she was definitely more striking with it

Reactions: 15
Don’t get me wrong when done properly laminated eyebrows look lovely but those are absolutely horrific!! Whoever did them needs to find a new career they look like eagle wings

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her head is big but you'd literally think it was the biggest forehead going when you read here.. 🤣🤣 Think there's someone with a forehead fetish.. or no other insults in the bag 🤣🤣

i was just speechless Chet thought that his 2st 5ft self wouldn't get scragged off that plane and flicked back to Helen if they wanted him off it. Whoever decided who was getting kicked off thought "I've seen his stories, his willy weighs half a gram, he won't be any bother, keep him on." He's such a little witch, imagine if the people who got kicked off the flight because easyJet (or whoever) are tit and overbooked, were there hearing him say those things. It's not that funny when you've paid for something and you're told to basically duck off 🤣🤢🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Helens poll just screams the usual. Chets gone to beefa AGAIN so instead of throwing her a pot of paint or a new hoover, this time he's promised her the time of her life with his shroom when he's back home to make baby number 4

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s a bloody mug.
No way would I be letting the dad live a life of luxury, he literally doesn’t give 2 shits about them kids or her. He’s always away, never with them!

Reactions: 13
Said it before but their set up is soo strange, why would he even want to go off to Ibiza so much when he has a partner and 3 small children at home? It’s quite sad really. Surely she’s not ok with it? They must definitely have an “agreement”

Reactions: 14
Is this another ‘work trip’ - he can easily do a photo shoot in a studio. My guessing is he has a bit on the side in beefa (or just whoever he can find maybe ) and he uses work as an excuse - and also he can put the trip under work expenses.

I can promise you he ain’t going Ibiza to cheat. The rave scene isn’t like that, and she is probably more than comfortable with it.
Agree he shouldn’t be taking drugs when he has children, I bet she isn’t comfortable with that… what if something was to happen to him god forbid

Reactions: 6
I can promise you he ain’t going Ibiza to cheat. The rave scene isn’t like that, and she is probably more than comfortable with it.
Agree he shouldn’t be taking drugs when he has children, I bet she isn’t comfortable with that… what if something was to happen to him god forbid
Even if it isn’t to cheat it’s still weird in my eyes, lads holidays when you have a partner and children at home 🤷🏻‍♀️ Like one off here and there maybe not the worst thing but to keep going I think is wrong. They’ve had ONE family holiday since ocean was born yet how many lads holidays has he been on since 🤢 he needs to grow up

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If I was Helen it would be an ideal situation for me. I get the kids I wanted, a large house that I can do what I want with and peace and quiet from him whenever he fucks off, especially now he’s in his tiktok/reels phase.

Reactions: 6
If I was Helen it would be an ideal situation for me. I get the kids I wanted, a large house that I can do what I want with and peace and quiet from him whenever he fucks off, especially now he’s in his tiktok/reels phase.
Yeah but I don’t think it’s fair how the dad always gets to swan off and live his life yet the mum gets stuck with the kids they BOTH created

Reactions: 13
Even if it isn’t to cheat it’s still weird in my eyes, lads holidays when you have a partner and children at home 🤷🏻‍♀️ Like one off here and there maybe not the worst thing but to keep going I think is wrong. They’ve had ONE family holiday since ocean was born yet how many lads holidays has he been on since 🤢 he needs to grow up
Not even alone on that holiday either. They have never had a holiday with just them as their own little family. He ain't short on money so if it was me I'd say ok then if you insist you have to do your work abroad then hire a villa and me an the kids will come along, you do your work and then we can have time away at the same time. When your done for work we can enjoy the rest of the week together as just family. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Yeah but I don’t think it’s fair how the dad always gets to swan off and live his life yet the mum gets stuck with the kids they BOTH created
For all we know, she can’t be arsed with the thought of going on holiday with a baby. We can see she’s gearing up to be pregnant again so maybe holidays aren’t on her agenda right now 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.