Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #26 Helen's at home doing the chores, while Chet has Jem Lucy down on all fours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea my 11 year old is a man's size 8 šŸ¤£ so the fact a fully grown adult man has a size 7 shoe is ick central
---
She's giving grinch vibes with them brows
Never ever seen a person whoā€™s eyebrows match their eye wrinkles actually never seen wrinkles like that in my whole life .. how old is she

• Haha
Reactions: 6
---
The brows are bleeping awful man

Ellen ā€œ you know those really fluffy caterpillarsā€¦.ā€

Beautician ā€œ say no moreā€

• Haha
Reactions: 10
---
The brows are bleeping awful man

Ellen ā€œ you know those really fluffy caterpillarsā€¦.ā€

Beautician ā€œ say no moreā€
She literally just needs to drag a spooly over the top to neaten itā€™s edge. But no they need to be plastered up to her forehead and hair line

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Itā€™s not true. I know a tall 6ft1 size 11 feet man with a skinny 6 inch lol
I was struggling how to word what I actually meant. Like, he's making it seem like the big feet big willy and vice versa is real" but I couldn't be arsed so typed what I did. But I had to explain anyways so should have just typed it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Chet could have a whopper and he'd still be an illiterate prick with the charisma of a bleeping kipper.
---
I'm not good with makeup at all but even my brows are better than them things. I mean what on earth? At this point in starting to think she's trying to get Chet to sack her off because they must look worse in real life.

Reactions: 4
She might wanna tell Chet to stop posting videos of the kids if she's going to lie that they get on soooo well. Who is she kidding šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like she has pipe cleaner stuck to her face šŸ˜‚ surely she doesnā€™t think thatā€™s a good look

Reactions: 8
I just canā€™t get over this is the same person. She used to be so hot and edgy now she is so bland and boring

I know sheā€™s had kids but itā€™s like her whole personality is gone and sheā€™s a completely different person
Totally agree ā¤

Reactions: 7
I just canā€™t get over this is the same person. She used to be so hot and edgy now she is so bland and boring

I know sheā€™s had kids but itā€™s like her whole personality is gone and sheā€™s a completely different person
She looks like sheā€™s ready for Halloween here šŸ˜‚ the forehead why donā€™t she just get a fringe

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.