Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #26 Helen's at home doing the chores, while Chet has Jem Lucy down on all fours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not even alone on that holiday either. They have never had a holiday with just them as their own little family. He ain't short on money so if it was me I'd say ok then if you insist you have to do your work abroad then hire a villa and me an the kids will come along, you do your work and then we can have time away at the same time. When your done for work we can enjoy the rest of the week together as just family. 🤷‍♀️
Omg yes I forgot they didn’t even go by themselves on their holiday!! They really are odd aren’t they 😂 tbh chet probably just saw that family holiday as an opportunity for his stupid reels. Was on his phone 24/7 filming everything the bloody man child

Reactions: 6
Doesn’t the NHS advise waiting 18 months after a section to have another baby?
So, I was told different things. When I had my eldest by cesarean I was told that it was best to have two years between one cesarean and the next. Then I was told 6m wait to get pregnant. Another told me 12m between cesareans was fine. I'd say 6m to get pregnant/ 18m for the truth is the general rule.

I don't think Helen realises that though. She'd probably for some horrific name she wants to use.
---
Why does Elvis look like sammy off love island with his hair cut though
I THOUGHT THIS. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How self absorbed is he? It’s his mums bday yet posts a picture where it’s basically just him in it? 😬😬😬
E7F520CE-9AD4-4C50-8AA7-6F9FB49B295E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does Elvis look like sammy off love island with his hair cut though
Stop comparing a child to an idiot please, he’s a baby he’s cute and innocent sammy isn’t ! Also Sammy is very much an adult ! Bizzare comment , I never post and normally just laugh at how precise everyone is on this thread , we all know the score regarding melt face and gay boy chet but let’s keep it at that let’s not bash children , Ta

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Stop comparing a child to an idiot please, he’s a baby he’s cute and innocent sammy isn’t ! Also Sammy is very much an adult ! Bizzare comment , I never post and normally just laugh at how precise everyone is on this thread , we all know the score regarding melt face and gay boy chet but let’s keep it at that let’s not bash children , Ta
You never post? Every post on this thread off you is complaining about what people are saying 😂😂😂 if you get butt hurt by peoples opinions wether you disagree or not then Tattle ain't for you hunny 😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
So comparing a child to someone is offensive to you, a person who uses the phrase ’gay boy’ as some kind of childish insult…Jesus take the wheel 😒

Reactions: 22
We can’t say elvis resembles sammy from love island but we can say he resembles a beluga 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The little walk/waddle Chet does in the green swim shorts on his stories 🤢 New ick unlocked!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone ever seen Faded in the wild? I certainly haven't yet Chet manages to find someone around every corner everywhere he goes 🤔

Reactions: 10
When I was at pontins camber sands a couple of weeks ago I saw one person wearing a cap but creamfields South no one wearing Faded.

Reactions: 8
I think he sets up these people in faded like “please
Wear this T-shirt so I can film it in the wild”

It’s always the latest drop too ….

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Are you ok honey? No one said Sammy isn’t good looking just he looked like him in that photo. Can see why you don’t post often little miss triggered.
Chill out, ta
---
Helens mum looks amazing for 60… I wouldn’t have put her at that age at all…
She looks great I think not getting cosmetic surgery (minus teeth) for her, is the key.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.