Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #26 Helen's at home doing the chores, while Chet has Jem Lucy down on all fours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone ever seen Faded in the wild? I certainly haven't yet Chet manages to find someone around every corner everywhere he goes 🤔
Once and it was only on Facebook someone I was friends with on there had a tee but never in person have I seen anyone wear it. I live in MANNEH as well birth place of his beloved FADED 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has Chet cheated on Helen in beefa? There no pics or trace of him on her insta page anymore and he’s been extremely quiet 🤫 or have I missed something coz I ain’t been on tattle for a while lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And looks like he's been blocked cause they don't just simply unfollow 👀😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol just seen he was at Sophie and Jordan's house-warming last night. So before he went to Ibiza he was away for the weekend for that charity football match, back home to pack then leave for Ibiza for a few days to only get back home and then go out again. He doesn't like being home does he

Reactions: 16
She's probably had a dick she doesn't need to search ages for and thought "nah keep your paracetamol sized willy for the girls in Ibiza I'm done." Hopefully. If he's cheated again when she's at home with THEIR kids and she stays.. she's a mug and deserves it. She allows it toooooo much.
---
Those kids need to see a woman who doesn't allow a man to treat her the way Chet treats her. She's teaching the girls it's okay to be walked all over and Elvis it's okay to cheat cos the person you're with forgives you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Did they ever follow eachother? Don't think she's blocked him cause his comments are still there

Did they ever follow eachother? Don't think she's blocked him cause his comments are still there
She followed him and him her, I looked last time people thought they fell out but just looked again and they no longer follow each other. I think I posted screenshots in the previous thread of their follow lists

Reactions: 5
She followed him and him her, I looked last time people thought they fell out but just looked again and they no longer follow each other. I think I posted screenshots in the previous thread of their follow lists
Oh dear 👀

Reactions: 2
Had the most random thought when driving-I wonder what music Helen listens to 🤣 we know Chet loves a rip off 90s trance remix rave song (lol) but I can’t picture Helen listening to that on the radio? Reckon she just sticks capital on? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His new insta post isn’t even funny it’s disgusting, he’s making a joke of people with dwarfism and basically laughing at them using the gym? He’s absolutely vile let’s hope none of his children or family members have to experience this in their life. An absolute dead brained bleep

Reactions: 16
Had the most random thought when driving-I wonder what music Helen listens to 🤣 we know Chet loves a rip off 90s trance remix rave song (lol) but I can’t picture Helen listening to that on the radio? Reckon she just sticks capital on? 🤣
Probs Adele.

Wtf is that reel .. he’s a mug who does he think he is mocking the guy AND the audacity considering he’s not much taller than him even the guys feet look bigger than Chet’s!
The fella in the video looks like his belugas anyway.

The way he talks to people in the comments who say things he don’t wana hear is awful I’m shocked he’s got any followers, he is like a teenager.
---

Reactions: 11
Late to party but since when have they not been following each other?
he really is a piss taker been away and then back to a party he just like my ex couldn’t give up the party life always wanting to be out with the mates pathetic

Reactions: 10
Probs Adele.

Wtf is that reel .. he’s a mug who does he think he is mocking the guy AND the audacity considering he’s not much taller than him even the guys feet look bigger than Chet’s!
The fella in the video looks like his belugas anyway.

The way he talks to people in the comments who say things he don’t wana hear is awful I’m shocked he’s got any followers, he is like a teenager.
---
It’s Jordan banjo comment as well ….isn’t he part of a group called diversity ….what a dirtbag

Also chets cringing mate grant has finally got himself a bird after letching over anything that comments on chets posts . She’s on hell of log of gear , looks like Heman and can’t close her mouth with the botched lips and turkey teeeeef he bought her

These men are Icks!

Reactions: 9
Chet really would go to the opening of a envelope as long as there drugs and some z list celebs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve seen his job advert 👀 he’s definitely not coming ibeefaaaaa again lads 😂😂 he’l be sending the new recruit 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.