Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #26 Helen's at home doing the chores, while Chet has Jem Lucy down on all fours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he’s over compensating because .. well I’m not gonna rate children cos that’s odd but I think he knows how left out Elvis has been ( and beaten)
Also he’s always away with the fairies.

I think it’s just him over compensating on that AND the fact that none of them are conventionally pretty or cute with their beluga esk qualities, I can put money on that their clothes get a lot of compliments from people who are trying to find a nice thing to say.

Apart from the b&m fanbase.

---

Babe the hair police here are gonna COME for you them curls’s from last nights milk are a stressful topic here
Whoops 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't believe he's a size 7 shoes such a girl size 😳 bet he has such a tiny sausage

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How tall is he? I reckon he’s propa small in real life (in more than one way apparently) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Chet is proof that the bigger the shoe size the bigger the dick. With his junior sized feet and mini sausage willy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omfg as if she’s claiming Elvis is fully potty trained 😂 it takes an average of 6 months to fully potty train, but somehow a mute child who’s in his own little world did it in a matter of weeks? She literally has the most intelligent children evarrrr.

Ocean really is that kid. I understand her behavior is entirely down to how she’s raised, but I genuinely could not cope with her for 5 mins, she is going to be an absolute nightmare when she goes to school.

Reactions: 11
I hate big feet 🙈 I’d rather my man be a size 7 am I weird? I’m only a size 4 so maybe thats why 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Omfg as if she’s claiming Elvis is fully potty trained 😂 it takes an average of 6 months to fully potty train, but somehow a mute child who’s in his own little world did it in a matter of weeks? She literally has the most intelligent children evarrrr.

Ocean really is that kid. I understand her behavior is entirely down to how she’s raised, but I genuinely could not cope with her for 5 mins, she is going to be an absolute nightmare when she goes to school.
6 months 😳 mine must be geniuses then 😂

Reactions: 6
Mine were definitely fully potty trained in less than 6 months (clearly geniuses 🤪) howeverrrrr didn't Chet just put a story on a few days ago of her loading up their boot with size 6 nappy's... I know Peach is a unit but surely not that big 😂 I dunno why she has to try so hard to have them do everything, she always gets caught out. She claimed ocean was potty trained but Chet still had instas of her in a nappy. Doesn't matter when they are it's just the lies I don't get 🙄

Reactions: 9

She just waffles pure tit. People who lie about little pointless things like that grind on me more that those who lie over big things!
He's fully potty trained in the same way that Ocean has been without a dummy for months and how her kids sleep 7-7 every single night 🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 7
He is probably about 5” 7 I don’t know but he has really short stubby legs 🤣🤣 like worse in person 🤣🤣

• Haha
6 months 😳 mine must be geniuses then 😂
My kid did it over a bank holiday weekend... It was tit weather so we just had him in pants and after a few accidents, he was taking himself off to do it on the loo. That was just during the day though. He was on pull ups at the nighttime though. I think it depends how you do it. Not sure we're allowed to talk about our own kids though on here, people get funny if it gets "Mumsnet" 🤣🥴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.