Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #26 Helen's at home doing the chores, while Chet has Jem Lucy down on all fours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks tiny at Wimbledon. Shortest legs ever !
Eggs eyebrows look like a Disney villain , the beige hair doesnā€™t suit her . I prefer the blue over the beige !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"The thing about ocean is she's super competitive when it comes to winning", No Chet, She's just a spoilt little tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg sheā€™s off AGAIN asking who the kids look like šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ does it bleeping matter Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find it funny that she says Elvis is fully potty trained today, yet in Chetā€™s videos from the soft play today, midway Elvis has had a full change of clothes. My daughter is 2 days older than Elvis and potty trained about a month (just before she turned 2.5), she has never had a accident but I still wouldnā€™t call her fully potty trained as I have to remind her throughout the day.
Helen canā€™t accept heā€™s done well to potty train @2.5 she has to exaggerate it online.

Reactions: 12
Chet - ā€œitā€™s just one of them daysā€¦ where she gets you at it straight away.. from the minute you wake upā€

That called being a parent Chet.

Pathetic excuse of a father

Reactions: 20
Wowwww HES stories with little bratty Ocean and they think that shits funny? From when she was kicking off ruining the game Elvis was playing then in softplay. Theyā€™re unbelievable.

And Peach looks like Notorious big Helen stop the constant polls.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
His hair? Hi Chet šŸ‘‹ Heā€™s clearly been reading here. That level of English is normally beyond him...

Reactions: 10
Oh no, another baby soon. God help Asda food aisles the protein milk powder will be sold out beefing up the next one and Helen please give your vag a break love x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Itā€™s actually just weird how they go on about elvis and his hair and that heā€™s so stunning, yes heā€™s a beautiful little boy but like nothing crazy?? Theyā€™re like obsessed with it?!

Donā€™t come for me BUTā€¦I donā€™t get the obsession with Elvisā€¦I donā€™t think his cute and his hair looks like it needs a brush itā€™s really not curly itā€™s frizzy šŸ˜±

Reactions: 23
Eurghhhh telling her to ā€œshhhhā€ and saying ā€œI told her to dress like dis todayā€. Thereā€™s literally nothing about this man (boy) that is attractive in the slightest he is minus 10 - 10!

What is his obsession with elvis being a 10 out of 10 it's bleeping wierd . The kid isn't even cute and the hair is a mess then saying about his other two not 10 out of 10 kids and posting pics of what he likes about them ! You should think all of your kids are cute not just one šŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 16
What is his obsession with elvis being a 10 out of 10 it's bleeping wierd . The kid isn't even cute and the hair is a mess then saying about his other two not 10 out of 10 kids and posting pics of what he likes about them ! You should think all of your kids are cute not just one šŸ¤Æ
It is proper weird behavior. To me you rate someone out of 10 who may or may not be attractive to you in a sexual way. Never understood his mindset on that, he done it with Ocean as well yet refers to Peach as an absolute unit šŸ˜‚

I think heā€™s over compensating because .. well Iā€™m not gonna rate children cos thatā€™s odd but I think he knows how left out Elvis has been ( and beaten)
Also heā€™s always away with the fairies.

I think itā€™s just him over compensating on that AND the fact that none of them are conventionally pretty or cute with their beluga esk qualities, I can put money on that their clothes get a lot of compliments from people who are trying to find a nice thing to say.

Apart from the b&m fanbase.
---
Donā€™t come for me BUTā€¦I donā€™t get the obsession with Elvisā€¦I donā€™t think his cute and his hair looks like it needs a brush itā€™s really not curly itā€™s frizzy šŸ˜±
Babe the hair police here are gonna COME for you them curlsā€™s from last nights milk are a stressful topic here

Reactions: 7
Sorry but ocean is THAT kid that you want your kids to avoid like the plague, sheā€™s the one that wants everything for herself, snatches, goes to a party and thinks itā€™s all about her, and you just never want to invite her to your house

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.