Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #26 Helen's at home doing the chores, while Chet has Jem Lucy down on all fours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so cringe selling stuff lol she kept fiddling with that bra cup as it didn’t fit her at all . Also why would ellun wear something that would cover her stomach when she’s always showing it off? Three angel baybezzzz and no stretch marks omgz

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just felt like her boobs moved so unnaturally in that video 🫣
I thought the same!

They literally look stuck on and uncomfortable. Fake boobs only look nice when they look natural and you can't tell they're fake imo

Last edited:
Everyone saying how hot Ellun’s looking, when I’m still in traumatised Mamma June mode! I just can’t forget and all I see is Honey Boo Boo’s Mamma. Not going to make the obvious joke about Peach being a future Honey Boo Boo either. 🍑 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else thinks it weird how chets dad liked her love honey post, he does the same with marnies OF posts 👀🫣😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Her lips look like a cats bumhole . Since she’s got rid of fillers they have got wrinkly and saggy . Unfortunately once they are that big they will sag .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Ellun film me saying this - raver by night, dad by morning and footballer in da daytime” actual 🤢

Reactions: 7
Imagine being at a festival and Chet comes up to you coked out his eyeballs going ‘WOW BRUV’ cos you’ve got a Faded tee on

ps the Faded tees are tit and if my fella came home with a t shirt with a big bleeping mushroom on my vagina would shrivel up

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jesus I didn’t think everyone looked so out of it at festival 😂

Reactions: 5
Tractorbois story has dropped Ellun right in it. A certificate that Orshun has given her dummies to the dummy fairy with 5 pounds 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her hair colour does her no favours at all… and then add the jet black eyebrows it’s just a mess 💀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.