Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #26 Helen's at home doing the chores, while Chet has Jem Lucy down on all fours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many reels is he going to make about being a solo parent for the weekend? 🤣

Can already see one now, him bundling the feral children onto her the second she's in the door. Or waiting on the driveway for her return

Reactions: 8
Not sure what’s gone on with Helen and Danielle but she’s not even tagged her in her stories, she’s not featured on them either, weird considering she has done with the others and Danielle was her best friend.

Reactions: 3
What are the brows about 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
She looks like the grinch. I think because she’s skinny people think she’s looking good but she’s just a filtered 🥔

Hope she’s on contraception or in 9 months I can see an actual Italian looking baby popping out one that looks like Joe from You … she was all over him

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see they’ve not taught the beybez any table manors yet still eating mouth wide open shoving food in with their hands 🤢

And 1st night without her baby? Wasn’t she just away for 3 nights 😂
How old is Peach now? She really is such a casual mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see they’ve not taught the beybez any table manors yet still eating mouth wide open shoving food in with their hands 🤢

And 1st night without her baby? Wasn’t she just away for 3 nights 😂
How old is Peach now? She really is such a casual mum.
I think she means peach is in her own room without Helen doesn't she?

Reactions: 4
Not sure what’s gone on with Helen and Danielle but she’s not even tagged her in her stories, she’s not featured on them either, weird considering she has done with the others and Danielle was her best friend.
She's posted pictures with Danielle now. I'm assuming she left earlier because she's pregnant

Reactions: 4
That love honey ad was beyond cringe
I wanted the ground to swallow me up it was that cringe and it's not me 🤣🤣🤣 Chet's comment basically screams "I'm glad I wasn't home otherwise we'd have had sex" 🤣🤣 They deffo don't use protection 🤢🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.