Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #25 Behhbes Elvis Ocean and Peach can’t stop their dad going to Ocean Beach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we message the soft play and get them to post it again. It needs to be back on the world of instagram 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can we message the soft play and get them to post it again. It needs to be back on the world of instagram 🤣
I looked back on their page and December 2021 (when it happened) there is absolute no trace of it or even a photo opp. to show they had “celebs” there. But…in Dceecmber 2022 they did a post and used the old pics and said “we were happy to host such a wonderful birthday party for baby girl Ocean.”
Chet definitely got it removed because he couldn’t handle the hate about the cringe factor or his hypocrisy 😂😂

What tit minging holiday is this 😅 how the mighty have fallen hey 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 looks an absolute dive. Why is he out doing jägers? Wow. I’d literally decapitate my fella (ofc he knows better) i would have at least expected Bahia principie as decent family hotel that doesn’t cost the earth….

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion:
Budget holiday to Teneweef, we still watch the soft play video in disbelief 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
What tit minging holiday is this 😅 how the mighty have fallen hey 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 looks an absolute dive. Why is he out doing jägers? Wow. I’d literally decapitate my fella (ofc he knows better) i would have at least expected Bahia principie as decent family hotel that doesn’t cost the earth….
Grown man with 3 children on a supposed family holiday filming himself doing jäger bombs with the lads 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 11
It’s bleeping pathetic him doing that. Trying his best to say look I’m still one of the lads 🥴 it’s embarrassing mate get back to the mini disco with your kids 🤣

• Haha
Thing is, a holiday with any kids, especially 3 newborn belugas, is not a holiday, is it?!
And for him to have so much time away from them is taking the piss!

Thing is, a holiday with any kids, especially 3 newborn belugas, is not a holiday, is it?!
And for him to have so much time away from them is taking the piss!
i don’t have kids but I always hear from people that take their very young kids away they’ll never do it again lol

Reactions: 5
He’s 30+ years old and is filming himself doing jägerbombs …. He literally acts like a teenager 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Why is anyone surprised by his behaviour on this holiday? This is the guy who told a grieving woman to go suck off her dead Granddad when she pointed out he was breaking covid rules. I think he’s an entitled, scummy little prick with the sense of humour of a 13 year old. He also has the hair of a Village Idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's all very quiet on the gram today isn't it. Bet Helen has put his cases outside the apartment door for him 😂😂 I literally have zero sympathy for her, she's chose that man child. You'll only be treated how you allow yourself to be treated. Let's face it she must really REALLY love M&S to put up with his teenage wannabe self and keep breading more of his off spring

• Haha
A thought has struck me I'm going to creamfields at the end of this month what's the chance he's there too? And also staying in Travelodge. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
makes me howl this bleep does honestly he is so entitled he needs to remember he was a bleeping grounds keeper at a school when I met him and when Helen fucked off to Ibiza for the summer he threw it about everywhere he actually used to walk round back then like he was famous it’s hilarious how much of a prick he has turned into

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Chet probably gone missing from going out with his mates, so bad your on a family holiday and u duck your misses and kids off for a night out with your mates I would have kicked him out

Reactions: 3
Helen has been very quiet on this holiday.....
She’s got to reevaluate her life after this holiday…yes she shops in M&S but is it really worth sleeping next to that slimy cringe illiterate bastard when he takes you on tit holidays and then fucks off drinking every opportunity he gets like an over excited teenager trying a blue wkd for the first time! Sorry but no amount of farrow & ball paint would make me let him anywhere near my bed sheets with his chipolata he’s a walking talking (barely on both account) ick!

Reactions: 18
And she can’t say nothing / he doesn’t take it serious if she does because she can’t go anywhere to set some real boundaries.

This is exactly why women started working 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.