Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #25 Behhbes Elvis Ocean and Peach can’t stop their dad going to Ocean Beach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is Peach? Just noted Egg giving her a bit of ice cream (yes I am the official mum police😂).

Also that is a pain au chocolat not a croissant 😂

Reactions: 11
“Why do I keep buying off lucky lucky men” first of all chet it’s a woman 🤣 and second of all she’s right in front of you

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How old is Peach? Just noted Egg giving her a bit of ice cream (yes I am the official mum police😂).

Also that is a pain au chocolat not a croissant 😂
I've just had a look and she's actually nearly 5 months- closest to 6 month Eggs ever got, they're usually on the M&S pain au chocolates by 3 month!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chet’s dinner… chicken curry in a yorkshire, when you’re out for a meal????? Thought they had money and were doing well for themselves, what kind of holiday is this 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 23
WHO is taking care of the kids?!?
Because it’s definitely not him 90% of the time!
I thought this. You've had the most relaxing holiday ever while Helen the mug has watched your 3 kids

Chet’s dinner… chicken curry in a yorkshire, when you’re out for a meal????? Thought they had money and were doing well for themselves, what kind of holiday is this 😳
I have to admit I would love to try that 🤣 guilty pleasure

• Sick
Boils my piss seeing kids at a table with phones and ipads
Picture the scene you’ve no kids, you’re out for your meal. You’ve got got three belugas kicking off but the minute they’ve got entertainment they are quiet and everyone enjoys there it food in peace 👍🏼
I know what boils my piss more x

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.