Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #25 Behhbes Elvis Ocean and Peach can’t stop their dad going to Ocean Beach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like it. But I did it 😆😆 more fool me for taking kids to restaurants 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Picture the scene you’ve no kids, you’re out for your meal. You’ve got got three belugas kicking off but the minute they’ve got entertainment they are quiet and everyone enjoys there it food in peace 👍🏼
I know what boils my piss more x
THIS THIS THIS A THOUSAND TIMES THIS.

My kids don't watch TV much, they're just aren't arsed. But when we go out for food, they watch something if it's a long wait. I'm sure everyone around young kids in food places is THRILLED when they seen an iPad/ tablet/ phone out to prevent everyone's stress-free meals becoming a bleeping nightmare.

Judgemental people thinking people give a tit they're mad boil my piss more.

Reactions: 30
Proper fancies himself this holiday don’t he 🤢
---
THIS THIS THIS A THOUSAND TIMES THIS.

My kids don't watch TV much, they're just aren't arsed. But when we go out for food, they watch something if it's a long wait. I'm sure everyone around young kids in food places is THRILLED when they seen an iPad/ tablet/ phone out to prevent everyone's stress-free meals becoming a bleeping nightmare.

Judgemental people thinking people give a tit they're mad boil my piss more.
Hell yes to all of this, and surely you can let the kids off on holiday -they’ve got the heat, change in routine, more tired than usual etc. tablets all the way if it brings a bit of peace. Have seen them playing away at the beach not like they were laid up on sun beds playing on them 😅

Reactions: 9
Helens jot jealous of your tan...she's jealous that you get to lie in the sun and GET a tan while she's running after you 3 feral children

Reactions: 24
My vagina inverted watching him walk with the pram. Does he have piles? Has he been bummed? Or does he just think he's cool?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Chets clothes on this holiday… wtf 😳 🤮
I thought it couldn’t get worse when I saw the Tom and Jerry shirt…then I saw tonight’s outfit 🤢 imagine being a grown man and making a story about the mother of your children being jealous of your tan…then getting her to film you walking pushing your child in a push chair with one hand pretending you don’t even realise she’s doing it until you turn around…ick ick ick ick ick…

Reactions: 14
Chets clothes on this holiday… wtf 😳 🤮
Even Peach looks at him like wtf
---
I thought it couldn’t get worse when I saw the Tom and Jerry shirt…then I saw tonight’s outfit 🤢 imagine being a grown man and making a story about the mother of your children being jealous of your tan…then getting her to film you walking pushing your child in a push chair with one hand pretending you don’t even realise she’s doing it until you turn around…ick ick ick ick ick…
And shovelling food into your mouth like that and talking with your mouth full 🤢 holding your kid so your gf can eat is the least you can do when you've been out necking shots and out with the lads for 99% of the holiday

Reactions: 10
Chets walking like he just gave birth to the current weight of peach 🤣 they must have that child on protein

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Of course they have to mention that everyone loves elvis’ “blonde” “curls” 💀🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.