Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #25 Behhbes Elvis Ocean and Peach can’t stop their dad going to Ocean Beach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
makes me howl this bleep does honestly he is so entitled he needs to remember he was a bleeping grounds keeper at a school when I met him and when Helen fucked off to Ibiza for the summer he threw it about everywhere he actually used to walk round back then like he was famous it’s hilarious how much of a prick he has turned into
Howling at Chet the gwwoundskeeper :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We all get at Helen for being a moaner but let’s be honest we would all be the same if we had to live with him he’s an absolute man child 😂😂

Reactions: 20
I know I'm being pedantic but I hate when they say 3 under 3, Ocean was already 2 before Elvis was born so they never had 2 under 2 and she was 3 before peach was born so they've never had 3 UNDER 3. They've got three 3 and under. But hey ho 🤪😂

I also cannot grasp why they never do anything alone! Their first family holiday and they've gone with another family- I just don't get it!
This isn’t true. Ocean turned one in November and then in December Elvis was born. There was 13 months between them

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why doesn’t he move if he doesn’t like it. See poor Elvis has been blessed with the egg forehead
im all for sharing my opinion on people but hate that so many on this thread have brought the kids looks into it. It’s not the fault of the children that you don’t like their parents and in my opinion I think Elvis is actually really cute. I’m sure you’d be heartbroken to see someone speaking about your children that way.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
im all for sharing my opinion on people but hate that so many on this thread have brought the kids looks into it. It’s not the fault of the children that you don’t like their parents and in my opinion I think Elvis is actually really cute. I’m sure you’d be heartbroken to see someone speaking about your children that way.
Lighten up. I didn’t say he wasn’t cute. He’s got the same head as his mother. It’s not a lie. And since mummy egg constantly asks who the kids look like, call it general feedback

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The babies are beautiful

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ocean on the scooter cracked me uppppp!
Also how many times did he say “ready” in that sandcastle video. Jeeeez

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ocean on someone’s mobility scooter and chets just casually recommending ice cream shops 🤣 they do crack me up sometimes. Remind me never to go to Tenerife it looks horrible

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The scooter thing actually pissed me off lol they have no respect or consideration for other people. I really hope those people didn’t mind because it’s actually so scummy and chavvy to let your kids invade peoples space and belongings she could break it or turn it on and fall off onto the concrete. Imbeciles, terrible parents. Whole holiday looks grim and Chet is so bleeping cringe I can not believe he has friends or a partner he makes me turn inside out 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It cracks me up that Chet just outs her bullshit insta mum image she tries to portray, always catch her moody face/snapping at the kids in the background on his stories

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The scooter thing actually pissed me off lol they have no respect or consideration for other people. I really hope those people didn’t mind because it’s actually so scummy and chavvy to let your kids invade peoples space and belongings she could break it or turn it on and fall off onto the concrete. Imbeciles, terrible parents. Whole holiday looks grim and Chet is so bleeping cringe I can not believe he has friends or a partner he makes me turn inside out 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I thought the same. No wonder they are feral, no discipline or respect whatsoever

Reactions: 8
Yeah it’s not funny. The first thing you’d do if you see your small kid doing that is pull them off it. Not stand there filming but this is micro peen doing what he does best. The holiday has been a tit show and he’s really gone above and beyond being a wanker ✊🏼

Reactions: 15
Old groundskeeper Willy is the worst bleeping parent can’t believe I even entertained him 🤦‍♀️ Proper gives me the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.