Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #25 Behhbes Elvis Ocean and Peach can’t stop their dad going to Ocean Beach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone help me please and tell me I’m not imagining this. Had a random memory earlier of them filming some cringey as hell ad where they were dancing, like a soft play or something?
Pls tell me someone knows what I’m talking about I need to see it again 🤣🤣
How could we forget that iconic moment 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How are they on holiday and chets out with his mates for a session bloody hell some family holiday 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Can someone help me please and tell me I’m not imagining this. Had a random memory earlier of them filming some cringey as hell ad where they were dancing, like a soft play or something?
Pls tell me someone knows what I’m talking about I need to see it again 🤣🤣
One of the best moments! Especially as at the time Chet was sharing videos on an almost daily basis of all the cringey TikTokers that “ruin his day.”
Link to the tattle thread with the screen recording (it’s been deleted from everywhere else, including the companies page):-

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I dunno why Chet has the audacity to judge someone’s feet when eggs head is so big I dunno how she doesn’t fall over and scrapes back her hair to show the receding hair line . He walks like he tit himself , can’t speak with the new veneers. His hair always looks like it’s smells of chip fat and his kids are feral . He acts like his tit doesn’t stink , they both do . Yet if they were perfect this thread wouldn’t exist and nobody ….nobody is perfect . So stick the farrow in your balls Chet and Egg 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Let's just always remember this moment Tattlers 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Chet reminds me of the people you see at the gym who hog their favourite bench/machine. Their no where near but another innocent member goes to use it and Chet appears saying "I was using that."
Or he videos the person while moaning about it.

Reactions: 10
One of the best moments! Especially as at the time Chet was sharing videos on an almost daily basis of all the cringey TikTokers that “ruin his day.”
Link to the tattle thread with the screen recording (it’s been deleted from everywhere else, including the companies page):-
ahahahaha thank you so much I needed to rewatch that cringe show 🤣🤣🤣
---
Let's just always remember this moment Tattlers 😂
lets just re circulate it every few weeks pls 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s up with her head ?! She looks like she is half asleep

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That video makes me howl I bet they thought they’d escaped that one when it got deleted from insta 🤣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I dunno why Chet has the audacity to judge someone’s feet when eggs head is so big I dunno how she doesn’t fall over and scrapes back her hair to show the receding hair line . He walks like he tit himself , can’t speak with the new veneers. His hair always looks like it’s smells of chip fat and his kids are feral . He acts like his tit doesn’t stink , they both do . Yet if they were perfect this thread wouldn’t exist and nobody ….nobody is perfect . So stick the farrow in your balls Chet and Egg 😂
And he has a small hampton 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The soft play dance will l never get old 🤣 Their facial expressions never changing absolutely kills me!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Chet is an actual cringefest he acts like a 15 year old kid constantly filming himself 🤢 loves the sound of his own voice. How he has the cheek to film others who are innocently enjoying their holiday I don’t know, he’s an embarrassment.
Also his reel of Helen having all the kids plus carrying all the inflatables is gross I don’t know how he thinks he’s funny

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.