Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #25 Behhbes Elvis Ocean and Peach can’t stop their dad going to Ocean Beach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @fiedwrdsx on the winning thread title with 35 reactions.

Not sure there is much to recap. They are still beige & the kids are still feral.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Guyssssss, I need to tell you about my dream.

So I went to The Rwange shopping and for some reason there was a soft play upstairs, so I take my eldest and Chet is there. No lie we start talking about bleeping speech delays in our kids.

I should really stay off tattle before bedtime ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guyssssss, I need to tell you about my dream.

So I went to The Rwange shopping and for some reason there was a soft play upstairs, so I take my eldest and Chet is there. No lie we start talking about bleeping speech delays in our kids.

I should really stay off tattle before bedtime ffs.

Who’s speech delay was you discussing? Helen’s Chet’s or the 3 baby b’s?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chet reminds me of a teenager so much…. Literally spends his money on chocolate and fizzy drinks 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Am I mad, but I’ve never noticed, does he have under his chin and neck tattooed black? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Again….I am going to hell but can’t stop laughing at this 😂🙈 It’s almost as good as Elvis and the candle and when she took Ocean out over the spider 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just bloody tit myself, thank you 😂😂
I spilt my tea when I first watched it, which serves me right for finding it so funny 🤣
---
He’s such a twit it would be funny if she didn’t have a baby in her arms was quite obvious she’d jump and the phone would hit her
---

Same 😩😂
To be fair it didn’t hit her but it was close. It’s Helen’s reactions in slow mo that crack me up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I spilt my tea when I first watched it, which serves me right for finding it so funny 🤣
---

To be fair it didn’t hit her but it was close. It’s Helen’s reactions in slow mo that crack me up 😂
Ahh ok I thought it looked like it hit her in the face! 😩

Reactions: 2
I screamed at the video! I honestly think he would be a ball to live with haha.
Obvs minus the ibiza and festival trips hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I screamed at the video! I honestly think he would be a ball to live with haha.
Obvs minus the ibiza and festival trips hahaha
I think he would be a right giggle from what we see but I’m not sure if he is that fun all the time as egg is such a misery . Surely if he was mr fun he wouldn’t have settled for egg? Or maybe she used to be fun and now she’s permanently miserable . She never seems grateful for the life she has . Which is v privileged!

Reactions: 7
She seemed much more fun on ex on the beach even down to what she would wear and her crazy hair ect. Now she's just a biege mammy who likes to paint her walls daily.

Reactions: 13
Oh no, chet is calling Ellun Miwlfyyyy again… baby number 4 coming in December 2023 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.