Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #25 Behhbes Elvis Ocean and Peach can’t stop their dad going to Ocean Beach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does chet think he has hired the whole Poolside out and thinks he can dictate where people sit? Ffs he’s a bleeping Doyle posting people trying to shame them for sitting next to him at a public swimming pool. Hire a bleeping villa next time if you don’t want strangers next to you…dick

Reactions: 32
Imagine being that much of an entitled bleep you think you can dictate where people sit IN PUBLIC & showing their faces too.

Reactions: 20
Imagine being that much of an entitled bleep you think you can dictate where people sit IN PUBLIC & showing their faces too.
Why’s he filming a woman’s feet? Weirdo.
It’s so rude and disrespectful. I am super self conscious and I would be mortified to think someone was filming me in public, let alone to share with their 596k followers!

Reactions: 20
Why doesn’t he move if he doesn’t like it. See poor Elvis has been blessed with the egg forehead

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s so rude and disrespectful. I am super self conscious and I would be mortified to think someone was filming me in public, let alone to share with their 596k followers!
It shows his immaturity and shallowness.
I imagine him and Helen have nothing really to talk about.

Shallow people are always the most dull.

Reactions: 11
Does chet think he has hired the whole Poolside out and thinks he can dictate where people sit? Ffs he’s a bleeping Doyle posting people trying to shame them for sitting next to him at a public swimming pool. Hire a bleeping villa next time if you don’t want strangers next to you…dick
No he only hires villas to take young lasses back to in Ibiza to look good he would never spend such things on the egg and his kids

• Haha
I bet it’s coz he can write off the Ibiza trips as work expenses, but can’t blag that off on a family holiday.

All the marks and Spencer’s , farrow and ball paint , the smeg appliances etc and this is their holiday 😂😂😂😂

Egg know your place 😂😂 what a tit holiday 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can you imagine the carnage on the flight with beluga 1 & 2!!! I bet the other passengers couldn't wait for the plane to Land 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Karma will have him and they will either be taking the piss out of Tractor Bois bunions or his in a tik tok in the not too distant future!
Karma has no expiry date and our grandchildren will be laughing at him #fact !

Reactions: 8
I love the person to realise his filming and call him out on it he is a man child he needs to learn how to speak

Reactions: 5
I love the person to realise his filming and call him out on it he is a man child he needs to learn how to speak
how does that not put Helen off him? If my fella did that it would make me think he had a questionable character and I wouldn’t like it and I would tell him that.

Hasn't he got a foot fetish? I'm sure that's been mentioned on here before.

Something doesn't sit right with me the way he films random people. That drunk man the other day who was pulling faces and Ocean was taking photos of him as well as Chet. I bet he has no idea that those photos have been posted online by Chet to over half a million people. I would be absolutely furious if he did that to me.

Hasn't he got a foot fetish? I'm sure that's been mentioned on here before.

Something doesn't sit right with me the way he films random people. That drunk man the other day who was pulling faces and Ocean was taking photos of him as well as Chet. I bet he has no idea that those photos have been posted online by Chet to over half a million people. I would be absolutely furious if he did that to me.
it shows his serious lack of empathy and gives us some insights into how he can publicly humiliate the mother of his three children with his cheating.

He reminds me of a school bully one of the “cool” boys thinking they’re clever showing off and picking on the quieter kids

Reactions: 15
Can someone help me please and tell me I’m not imagining this. Had a random memory earlier of them filming some cringey as hell ad where they were dancing, like a soft play or something?
Pls tell me someone knows what I’m talking about I need to see it again 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.