Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #15 Who needs a £400 hoover when you have Chets nose?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Helen needs a fringe… she’s got a huge forehead and really bad hairline…. She should cover it up

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Helen needs a fringe… she’s got a huge forehead and really bad hairline…. She should cover it up
same here and I got a fringe and ended up looking worse. Us big forehead girls can’t win 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
same here and I got a fringe and ended up looking worse. Us big forehead girls can’t win 😭
Maybe if she went darker that would work? Instead if her hair and forehead merging into one. It would match her eyebrows too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nike tick eyebrows . That video is so embarrassing , their kids are gonna be terrored for it in school when older lol

Reactions: 6
Have they been green screened on the back ground cause it just looks so odd 😂
In chets own words DEAD MAN

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I still can’t get over that video I mean did they seriously do all that for a fuckin 1 man party for free? She literally went to an empty soft play with 0 friends or family. They took the cake 😂

I can’t get over it, like it would be cheap to pay 1 entrance fee why go through all that cringggggge for the sake of what? A tenner?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d love to know what they’ve been paid for that ad.

must admit I’d dance like a twit for 10 minutes if it meant I got a few thousand

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It must have been a fair amount. I know that these Instagrammers make in a few hours what I make in a month lol

Reactions: 4
Did they delete the video?
Definitely didn’t get much for it if it’s now been deleted… it would have been a free day out and maybe a bit of money.. agreement would have been it needs to stay up for 5 days or whatever

Reactions: 6
Chet couldn't hack the tit he was getting 😂 Too late Chetty, we've all seen it!
Lol 100% it's still on her page just under the reels tab, she just removed it from her main grid. I went to look for it as well lol. If anyone follows Gary from Geordie Shore wife is that the same place she went to to do an ad? Why is this place getting influencers to advertise their soft play?

Reactions: 5
Definitely didn’t get much for it if it’s now been deleted… it would have been a free day out and maybe a bit of money.. agreement would have been it needs to stay up for 5 days or whatever
Agreed- they may not even have been paid at all. Ocean's free "party" was the payment!

Ok guys do we know if either of them spoke on the topic of james moore (the one on ex on the beach season 4 with them) being arrested for indecent pictures of children and animals?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.