Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #25 Behhbes Elvis Ocean and Peach can’t stop their dad going to Ocean Beach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It’s a mazza” - what the duck does that even mean.

Chet Is 30+ years old and speaks in his own language

He sounds ridiculous

Reactions: 13
There is far too much going on with these two/five I don't even know where to begin 🤣

Reactions: 5
I think he's so rude in his latest stories. Perhaps that's where the sun was out or they also want to be near the kiddies pool. He's so rude.

Reactions: 9
Have they spent so much money on surgery and shark hoovers, they can only afford to stay in some sketty self catering apartments??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I used da word 'da' instead of 'the' when I was a 13yr old chav who used to speak lyk dis all da tym🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That is the sort of hotel I went to when I was 18 in shagaluf for £250 for 2 weeks - absolute pit 🤣 And don’t even want to take the kids out for dinner. Madness
Have they spent so much money on surgery and shark hoovers, they can only afford to stay in some sketty self catering apartments??

Reactions: 15
Is this there first holiday abroad with any of the kids? Can't remember if they went anywhere with Ocean before Elvis was born? I'm shocked they have picked such a cheap looking hotel given the money they clearly have

Reactions: 14
Why didn’t they just go all inclusive with the amount of crap the kids eat they would have got their money worth

Reactions: 12
Why didn’t they just go all inclusive with the amount of crap the kids eat they would have got their money worth
I was thinking this the hotel looks really boring and basic maybe it’s all their Friends who they are with could afford.

Reactions: 10
Is anyone else finding Chet more of a walking ick this holiday 😂

Reactions: 21
Like to think of myself as a Tenerife veteran and can confirm they are staying in an absolute tit show block of apartments 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
the fact she is posting so little but had to get the post in of them arriving and drinking what was probably Prosecco up is very telling….. did Helen pay for this holiday?? It would explain a lot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder why they're not staying in a lavish hotel and all inclusive doesn't seem like them to slum it

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.