Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but Chet sounds soooo think in his story with ocean and the hoover. He can’t even say hoover properly wtf
Was thinking this myself. Every time he puts up a video like that with Ourrsherrrnnn it feels like there’s a voice over talking, is she not constantly shitting herself because her dad doesn’t know how to speak like he’s not screaming down someone’s ear at one of his raves??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
1. They didn’t strap her in even if Chet is right there takes two second.!
2. Helen there making porridge for ocean baby strapped to her girl let Chet do it.!!!

Reactions: 3
Helens shopping list, ready meals for ocean and milk for Elvis. Surely they are both at home, make ocean some meals
I gave my daughter ready meals after just giving birth, last thing I wanted to do was cook and prep and faff around, at least she's still getting fed! 🙃

Reactions: 37
Probably been said but Marnie caused all of that tit because she posted their baby's face. Honestly think about it haha they didn't split at all. Well done to Marns for trying but us Tattlers we see through you baby

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.