Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it called porta potty?? I’ve always been intrigued but too scared to google 🙈
They get paid to let old rich men poo on their chests, insert live salmons into old men’s butts and masterbate the old mans camels 😱so I’ve learnt from reading here 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
They get paid to let old rich men poo on their chests, insert live salmons into old men’s butts and masterbate the old mans camels 😱so I’ve learnt from reading here 🤣
Hahaha I learnt what it is on here aswell 😂 The live salmon is next level 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Can we please go back to Ellen and Ket please! Hahaha even if we talk about little single Marns pleaseeeeee 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can we please go back to Ellen and Ket please! Hahaha even if we talk about little single Marns pleaseeeeee 😅😂
This is probably exactly when Marnie wanted, everyone talking about her and not Hellen and Chet. Even worked on tattle 😅

Reactions: 7
I really hope they’re not having a newborn shoot with Elvis. I completely appreciate wanting to get those precious shots but surely now isn’t the right time? Just take a photo on your phone (filter it if you must, looking at you Chet) and post it.

Reactions: 6
The chances are they’ll get back together but how can she not be embarrassed being around his family again after the way she’s carried on.

Reactions: 5
Helens brothers baby has passed away. He was due in February. Heartbreaking news for them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Helens brothers baby has passed away. He was due in February. Heartbreaking news for them.
How awful. Bless them thats so heartbreaking. No parent should ever go through that.
Why are Helen and Chet posting as normal, how disrespectful and unbothered they seem. :(

Reactions: 4
Oh god that’s horrendous! What an absolute shame for them. How do you know?

I’ve just seen on instagram, so close to Elvis’s birth day too what a shame for them. Couldn’t imagine what they’re going through

Reactions: 1
How awful. Bless them thats so heartbreaking. No parent should ever go through that.
Why are Helen and Chet posting as normal, how disrespectful and unbothered they seem. :(
It was on the 30th December, I think they did go some time without posting. Helens barely even active at all

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.