Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we all not think that marnie just felt left out of the limelight? Helen and Chet have elvis and then bam she’s split up with Casey 🤔 I dunno. Just think marnie is smart enough to know it’s stupid putting everything on her stories when chances are she would get back with him.. attention seeking at its finest.

Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but Chet sounds soooo think in his story with ocean and the hoover. He can’t even say hoover properly wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry disagree. It’s very personal and they probably want it kept quiet from thousands of strangers as it should be. I would never ever post if my brothers baby passed away
I think its absolutely fair for them not to post. Its not her or Chet its her brother who isnt in the public eye

Reactions: 11
Ugh, Marnie’s latest story ... TOGETHER, TOGETHER. Snore. Bore off please! 24 hours ago you were looking forward to new beginnings with your child. Now you’re all for Casey and doing it together again. Lol. Attention seeking little twit!

Reactions: 24
I despise people like this who break up and get back together in a couple of days and don’t keep it quiet!! Why bother with it all when your obviously gonna get back together? Some things need to be kept private.

Reactions: 17
Ugh, Marnie’s latest story ... TOGETHER, TOGETHER. Snore. Bore off please! 24 hours ago you were looking forward to new beginnings with your child. Now you’re all for Casey and doing it together again. Lol. Attention seeking little twit!
Is she trying to make helen jealous by saying there buying it together?

Reactions: 9
If you're the type of couple to split all the time. I'd be sceptical as to whether being engaged is wise. Clearly not a steady or stable relationship. This is why I feel like engagement and marriage has lost it's meaning these days. I'll only get married for the legal reasons, so my children have rights to the house etc. My relationship is stable and happy, so a piece of paper isn't necessary.

Reactions: 10
Is she trying to make helen jealous by saying there buying it together?
She’s just an idiot really because all she has done is made Helen and Chet look like the bigger person in all of this and they seem a lot more together and solid now in comparison. Marnie seems like she’s having a breakdown in her stories - very odd.

Another thing, why does Casey’s business partner comment on all her photos? Pic of her in a blonde wig he’s put 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Last edited:
shall we change this to a Marnie thread instead, might ask Ellen and Chet to join us all duck it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
very off topic- does anyone follow Rendall Coleby on insta shes called ‘tfrtc’ on there. shes shared a petition to get Tattle shut down. Good luck hun

• Haha
Chets story saying his mate has changed since getting a gf.... you have a gf and 2 kids sket. Ever going to grow up?

Reactions: 17
My sister in law hates me, posted the gender of my daughter within an hour of us finding out which my friend screen shot and sent me because she blocked my on Facebook.
She has come to our house twice in 15 months to see my daughter. Safe to say any birthday or Christmas presents she gets off her go straight to charity or the women’s shelter.
Sister in laws are the worst!
Mine hates me and has done many things over the last 14 years to belittle and hurt me. She’s my other half’s sister and she’s vile to him too so we have very little to do with her. Luckily she lives on the other side of the country but when she comes here, she expects us all to meet her and fawn over her. The fact that she can’t come here is the one blessing of the whole pandemic!

That and finding Tattle of course! Chet and Helen are a pair of dimwits but I actually think Marnie is worse as she’s clearly quite cunning and calculating. Chet seems to be rude and unpleasant but it’s more of a knee jerk, childish reaction as opposed to Marnie who seems to post snidely and knowingly.
Don’t get me wrong though: Chet is a dick!

Last edited:
Might also be why Chet and Ellen haven’t posted much of Elvis even with his face covered as it can’t be easy for her brother and his partner

Reactions: 10
i honestly dont know how i would be able to watch Elvis grow up knowing that should have been me and my son 💔 then slaggy Marnie spitting her dummy out. Thats probs why Hel and Chet havent even reacted to her theyve got real stuff going on
Omg to think she would have known this and still acted like that 😔 she really hasn’t got a maternal bone in her body has she 😥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.