Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never said they aren’t allowed to be annoyed, as I said in my original post I would also be very annoyed but I’m sure they will get over it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Some people are going on like she has leaked a pic of the new king of England
Tbh even the future king of England had his face posted everywhere within 12 hours of birth 😳😂 nah I’d be fuming if I’d said I didn’t want my babies face shown and someone took it upon themselves to post it on social media specially with a following as big as marnie’s. Although I get what you’re saying cos let’s be honest they gonna be posting him constantly in a week or so 🙄😂

Reactions: 6
[Q

She lives in the next little town from me (I won't say where) but her house isn't even on the market. That's how rich they probably are. Can buy 2 houses!! Another one who made her money by getting drunk and whatever else on TV.
She lives down the road from me, can’t stand her!

The thing is too, these stupid ok deals have to be exclusive and Marnie knows that, so she knows that she’s just ruined any chance of them having one, spiteful witch.
I looked back last night and they didn’t post ocean for 3 weeks

Reactions: 7
Wow. I would be fuming if I was Helen. That is bang out of order. I wouldn’t even do that if it was someone I didn’t like.
I notice how marnie is posting pictures too of how much Rox is growing and she’s emotional etc, she’s defo gonna be itching for another.

Reactions: 8
God I see Marnie's stories are the usual snooze fest 🥱 She's so boring, defo boasting YES IT'S IN MY PRICE RANGE.
Also moaning about wearing glasses, jesus Marnie hundreds of people are dying daily and your worried about how your guna cope wearing glasses 🤦‍♀️ Read the room.

Reactions: 15
I think Marnie and Casey have split and that was part of her childish backlash.

We know that Helen and Chet haven’t been following lockdown rules so maybe they wanted all their close family and friends to meet the baby before showing his picture on social media...Maybe they have a magazine deal...maybe they just didn’t want to show his face yet...whatever the reason, marnie had no business showing his face first to her 4m followers.

Reactions: 19
Imagine sending your sister in law a picture of your newborn thinking you could trust her and she wouldn’t ever dare post it 👎🏻
I had this exact problem, kindly asked her to stop posting when she hadn’t even made the effort to see my baby and we still don’t talk 3 years on 😅

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I think Marnie and Casey have split and that was part of her childish backlash.
Why do you think they've split?

If the parents haven't shown a front facing picture of their baby, no one else should. She's a spiteful girl in the first place, just have to watch her stories and watch GS to know that. No wonder she doesn't seem to have any mates

Reactions: 13
Why do you think they've split?

If the parents haven't shown a front facing picture of their baby, no one else should. She's a spiteful girl in the first place, just have to watch her stories and watch GS to know that. No wonder she doesn't seem to have any mates
Shes posting about nee beginnings and showing off her new house

Reactions: 3
What a witch, she knows full well what she did. Even if they don't have a magazine deal, I'd say the don't but... Marnie had one so is well aware of how it works. It's disrespectful regardless, it's the parents choice when to share his image

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen marnies Instagram this morning? She’s aging she hasn’t slept but mate she’s either drunk or she’s on crack she’s slurring she’s dropping the phone she’s talking crap
Also all this crap about new beginnings and new house it’s all for attention acres of land blah blah blah what a cringe fest!!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Always had the feeling Marnie isn’t as thick as she pretends. Saying that, I actually liked her and listened to her podcasts etc. Now I just see a twisted insecure person who thinks shes better than her inlaws.

Reactions: 7
Anyone seen marnies Instagram this morning? She’s aging she hasn’t slept but mate she’s either drunk or she’s on crack she’s slurring she’s dropping the phone she’s talking crap
Also all this crap about new beginnings and new house it’s all for attention acres of land blah blah blah what a cringe fest!!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
slurring soooo bad and posting pictures of ‘new beginnings’ with a massive mansion -get a grip!!

Reactions: 5
She’s also edited to add a mum and baby emoji on the new beginnings post 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh god I've just watched Marnies stories! Can see why someone said they think they've split

She's sat on the couch with Rox filming that as well 🤢 slurring her words and acted bladdered sat to her son, classy

Her post has got her and her son emoji so must have split with Casey. Totally put that pic up of Elvis out of spite!

Hopefully Casey has dumped her. Let's face it she will never get another man, who will pander to her like him.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.