Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more she tries to hide the fact she didnt post the baby's face the more she looks like shes hiding the fact she did post the baby's face 🙃😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just found myself waking up and checking Helen and Chet’s stories for a cute update! What is going on here? I can’t get enough of them. Only started lurking on this thread a few weeks ago because I couldn’t stand them 😂

Reactions: 4
100% Casey seems to do everything! Cooking, cleaning etc. She’ll be lost without him let’s be honest.
so childish going on like that
And her mother who does everything also for her how would she cope moving away from her.
She's an awful attention seeking girl its all me me me with her.

Reactions: 8
I just found myself waking up and checking Helen and Chet’s stories for a cute update! What is going on here? I can’t get enough of them. Only started lurking on this thread a few weeks ago because I couldn’t stand them 😂
They're temporarily bearable when they have a newborn haha then it's right back to normal SHOCK

Reactions: 14
See they defo filter his hair!! 😏 oh look sly Marnie has posted elvis shooock she a nasty spiteful girl who needs to be number one we all know this.!

she won’t split with Casey who else other then her parents will have little Rox she doesn’t bother with him and moving she will probably be closer to her mum another one who needs mummy to wipe her arse.!

Reactions: 9
Omgggg I think Marnie and Casey have split so she posted the baby up on purpose it's probably been said already but I'm too shocked to look just wanna send this first

Reactions: 5
Even if they have spilt they’ll be back together in days.
Before Rox they used to split up constantly, her mum even unfollowed all caseys family at one point 😂 she announced they were on a break for them to get back together and announce she was 3 months pregnant 🤣 they’re a joke

Reactions: 4
I had this exact problem, kindly asked her to stop posting when she hadn’t even made the effort to see my baby and we still don’t talk 3 years on 😅
My sister in law hates me, posted the gender of my daughter within an hour of us finding out which my friend screen shot and sent me because she blocked my on Facebook.
She has come to our house twice in 15 months to see my daughter. Safe to say any birthday or Christmas presents she gets off her go straight to charity or the women’s shelter.
Sister in laws are the worst!

Reactions: 6
My sister in law hates me, posted the gender of my daughter within an hour of us finding out which my friend screen shot and sent me because she blocked my on Facebook.
She has come to our house twice in 15 months to see my daughter. Safe to say any birthday or Christmas presents she gets off her go straight to charity or the women’s shelter.
Sister in laws are the worst!
Fully agree! They’re spiteful for no reason 🥵

Reactions: 2
Look at the caption. A mum and a son not a family. She’s using this house thing to hurt Casey. Especially saying it’s within her price range probably digging him out that she has more money. I fee sorry for Casey he clearly worships her and that little boy. Very sad
This 100% and saying she doesn’t know what area to scare him that she’s taking Rox away from him 😥 he does so much more for that kid she wouldn’t cope on her own. Such immature tit tho they will be back together tomorrow and she won’t be going anywhere.

Reactions: 11
Yes Marnie definitely likes to remind Casey that’s it’s her that’s afforded him this lifestyle. After all he was just a failed musician, living with his parents and doing a few insta adds when they met and moved in

Reactions: 14
This 100% and saying she doesn’t know what area to scare him that she’s taking Rox away from him 😥 he does so much more for that kid she wouldn’t cope on her own. Such immature tit tho they will be back together tomorrow and she won’t be going anywhere.
Yeah she’s probably just annoyed that he wouldn’t empty her piss pot or something 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine being so petty that you ruin your in laws baby buzz,because you argued with your fella.
Either that or imagine being so petty that you claim you're moving, because you had a fight about leaking your in laws pics.
It's one of those scenarios and they're both crappy. You're a mum and in your 30s Marnie grow up sad case.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Have no words for Marnies behaviour!
‘Insta celeb’ or not , you do not reveal someone’s baby before their parents!!
Absolutely disgusting 😣😐

Having said that, I don’t think Helen & Chet had a magazine deal lined up at all , they simply aren’t that known. Probably wanted family members to meet him first or simply wanted to keep his first days/ to themselves which is fair enough .

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Remember when Ocean was pulling at the tree and Chet shouted ‘ELLEN’ it’s stuck in my head so every time you guys are writing it I’m hearing that in my head in Chets voice 😭😂😂😂
Still pissed off with Marnie, told my partner and he said he would also be livid. Casey needs to grow a backbone and tell her it was a crappy spiteful move on something special for them to share.
Cute baby tho can’t wait to see videos of him and beautiful Ocean
I hear it like that little prairie dog advert that shouted “ALAN ALAN , STEVE STEVE”

• Haha
She said in her stories last night that she had a rough couple of days... or words along the lines of that so I think in the last 2 days her and Casey have been arguing.

funny how this is a Chet and Helen thread and now we are def

Reactions: 3
God I see Marnie's stories are the usual snooze fest 🥱 She's so boring, defo boasting YES IT'S IN MY PRICE RANGE.
Also moaning about wearing glasses, jesus Marnie hundreds of people are dying daily and your worried about how your guna cope wearing glasses 🤦‍♀️ Read the room.
Maybe tryna get laser eye surgery gifted 🤓

Reactions: 3
It doesn’t seem Helen or Chet are reacting to any of this, they haven’t brought it up, haven’t unfollowed Marnie, everything seems civil with them, on their part i think they have been extremely mature about things and I think they deserve the privacy with Elvis. I really like Helen personally, she genuinely seems so in love with both her babies, she generally wants the family life, if Marnie was to get pregnant now it would be for a magazine deal like I honestly wouldn’t think it’s because she generally wanted another child.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Never heard of these two before this thread. Guessing they are ex on the beach??
Lol at him posing down Asda’s cereal aisle

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.