Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
feel abit sick but i think im starting to like them. Wish Ellen would post herbalife ASAP

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It doesn’t seem Helen or Chet are reacting to any of this, they haven’t brought it up, haven’t unfollowed Marnie, everything seems civil with them, on their part i think they have been extremely mature about things and I think they deserve the privacy with Elvis. I really like Helen personally, she generally seems so in love with both her babies, she generally wants the family life, if Marnie was to get pregnant now it would be for a magazine deal like I honestly wouldn’t think it’s because she generally wanted another child.
*genuinely 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oops 😬 I corrected. I have just got my little one for his nap not feeling today 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
They definitely fallen out just last nights as 16 hours ago marnies mum commented a few love hearts on his post about her being his future wife. They’re both so pathetic, literally makes their relationship seem like a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It doesn’t seem Helen or Chet are reacting to any of this, they haven’t brought it up, haven’t unfollowed Marnie, everything seems civil with them, on their part i think they have been extremely mature about things and I think they deserve the privacy with Elvis. I really like Helen personally, she genuinely seems so in love with both her babies, she generally wants the family life, if Marnie was to get pregnant now it would be for a magazine deal like I honestly wouldn’t think it’s because she generally wanted another child.
Helen?? Is that you? Joined at 12.51am....a Helen fan, joining to go on a thread that on the whole doesn’t love them.....generally wanted another child....knows/has checked the following situation....little difficult at Marnie with the magazine deal.....little one down for his nap......

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Helen?? Is that you? Joined at 12.51am....a Helen fan, joining to go on a thread that on the whole doesn’t love them.....generally wanted another child....
I did think this as Helen hasn’t a clue of the difference between genuinely and generally! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I did think it could of been Marnie trying to make it out like Helen & Chet aren't even bothered she 'accidentally' showed the picture of Elvis but she didn't mention her bladda condition so it probably isn't

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am afraid not, I came across this post after seeing what Marnie posted. I am working through out the weekdays so would of never actually come across or known about this thread otherwise as I had the spare time last night. Hence why I joined when things came to light about Marnie and Casey’s ‘ break up’. I completely stand by to what I say, Helen and Chet have dealt with this well🤦🏼‍♀️ I am not starting a fan club, I am pointing out that the way they have dealt with things is very mature

Reactions: 7
I am afraid not, I came across this post after seeing what Marnie posted. I am working through out the weekdays so would of never actually come across or known about this thread otherwise as I had the spare time last night. Hence why I joined when things came to light about Marnie and Casey’s ‘ break up’. I completely stand by to what I say, Helen and Chet have dealt with this well🤦🏼‍♀️ I am not starting a fan club, I am pointing out that the way they have dealt with things is very mature
Only kidding with you. Just standard initiation comment when someone immediately joins a “troll” site, only views one thread and comes in favour of said person. Like someone said....you’ve used punctuation. We’re nice really....enjoy Tattling ☺ x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.