Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure the likes of McKenzie, Mercedes etc would struggle to be taken seriously more than an Elvis would 🤷🏼‍♀️
Both names of children born to teenagers in my area about 9/10 years ago
this is true. I feel like I’m already warming to it. Ngl if I had to name my kid Elvis or Oliver (top boy name) I would pick Elvis lol

Reactions: 5
That’s a big name to live up to 😂 I’m sorry but no one else should be called Elvis, it’s just not right to me😂

Reactions: 6
i just think she’s expecting him to be dark haired dark eyed ect whereas ocean is the total opposite if he turns out looking like ocean his name won’t suit him first elvis i’ve seen who’s strawberry blonde😂 i personally love the name Rox my partner is obsessed with it and wants our future son to be named Rox

• Haha
Helen won’t breastfeed this time. She likes to fill them up as much as possible so they sleep through the night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just me who likes the name Elvis then? I think it’s cute & babies always grow into their names.
Its not the daftest name when you have the likes of True, Psalm, Apple and I’m sure someone in the public eye called their kid Wolf..
Yeah wolf nine, wasnt it billie mucklow

Reactions: 1
The crown emoji seems obvious now, the King of rock and roll 👑 It's already growing on me I won't lie. I didn't like Ocean at first either but love it on her now. He's going to need a big personality to pull it off that's all. Can't be into Harry Potter and World of Warcraft I'm afraid Elvis 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god that’s so bad! I just think all the z celebs name their kids really tit names like Aaron from Geordie shore kid Romeo 🙈😩😩 so hilarious

Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t choose it myself but I think it could have been a lot worse. At least it’s an actual name and not something made up or a creative spelling.

It’s actually growing on me, hate to say it but it really is 🙈
All the old names are coming back through, Ronnie, Albie, Harry, Teddy so it won’t be that out there with the generation he’s gonna grow up with

Reactions: 7
Not going to lie I do love a unique name but Elvis for a baby is taking it too far 😂 I don’t know what’s worse, when Sam faiers called her baby Paul, or when Lisa Prideaux called her baby Orlando Zeus or when Helen named her baby Elvis Johnson 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
What is wrong with Paul? Am I missing something?

I actually love the name Elvis!

Reactions: 2
What is wrong with Paul? Am I missing something?

I actually love the name Elvis!
The name Paul needs to die with the name Gary. Nobody on this planet gives birth to a baby and thinks “aww I love him so much, he’s so beautiful I’m going to call him Paul!”

• Haha
Reactions: 54
The name Paul needs to die with the name Gary. Nobody on this planet gives birth to a baby and thinks “aww I love him so much, he’s so beautiful I’m going to call him Paul!”
I'm not so sure... I would rather a baby Paul over a Reign, Psalm, Saint, Rocket or Kulture.
They just appear real chav like. But everyone has a different opinion. X

Reactions: 10
It kills me when i watch the baby club with my daughter as there is a baby called Ian 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.