Helen Anderson #6 a vibrating boner dont make me a loner, btw I have a cold not the 'rona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mark left Charlie for Helen amd then helen dumped him for not being maff, and he went back to Charlie who was waiting for him? I'm going to say i think she could do better and not be a doormat waiting around to 'given a second chance' she seems like a lovely person, dog lover, helping out with food poverty in her area etc. Mark just seems lost and clinging to vivacious red heads to give him a personality. I imagine he's a very quiet person to be around and likes other people to be loud.

Helen still isn't over her public separation (i mean it was awful) and talks about their divorce not even being legal yet. What with that and toxic mate grace buddying up with her ex's ex / current beau. That has to be a horrible situation. The only reason that lot buddy up is to get at helen, she's a deeply unsympathetic victim but, they're being shits.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Mark left Charlie for Helen amd then helen dumped him for not being maff, and he went back to Charlie who was waiting for him? I'm going to say i think she could do better and not be a doormat waiting around to 'given a second chance' she seems like a lovely person, dog lover, helping out with food poverty in her area etc. Mark just seems lost and clinging to vivacious red heads to give him a personality. I imagine he's a very quiet person to be around and likes other people to be loud.

Helen still isn't over her public separation (i mean it was awful) and talks about their divorce not even being legal yet. What with that and toxic mate grace buddying up with her ex's ex / current beau. That has to be a horrible situation. The only reason that lot buddy up is to get at helen, she's a deeply unsympathetic victim but, they're being shits.
Agreed. Groce is absolutely vile (easily as bad as Helen) and Charlie does almost as much reading here and posting in response to it (and that weird AF pouting) as Helen.

Reactions: 9
IS there beef with Grace?
I just assumed she wasn't working with Anderz due to lack of work around covid

Reactions: 1

Did he actually leave Charlie for Helen or is this speculation?

Reactions: 5
Did he actually leave Charlie for Helen or is this speculation?
Speculation. He was with charlie, left through choice and met helen online (who else he was seeing is never revealed), but he perused her, he moved in. He appeared in her vids, introduced her to his friends - he didn't have to do any of those things, he chose to, he chose her. Then went back to charlie, who seemed to be waiting in the wings, probably watching helens vids through gritted teeth. (That must have been horrible to watch for her)

There must be bad blood and an akwardness between them, unless they are all unfeeling robots.

All of them are a hot mess up there. (That circle, not the city) Maybe once the divorce is finalised, an covid is under control (please, please!) Helen should sell up, move somewhere for a fresh start.

She's clearly floundering and it's hard to watch.

Reactions: 6
Speculation. He was with charlie, left through choice and met helen online (who else he was seeing is never revealed), but he perused her, he moved in. He appeared in her vids, introduced her to his friends - he didn't have to do any of those things, he chose to, he chose her. Then went back to charlie, who seemed to be waiting in the wings, probably watching helens vids through gritted teeth. (That must have been horrible to watch for her)

There must be bad blood and an akwardness between them, unless they are all unfeeling robots.

All of them are a hot mess up there. (That circle, not the city) Maybe once the divorce is finalised, an covid is under control (please, please!) Helen should sell up, move somewhere for a fresh start.

She's clearly floundering and it's hard to watch.
I think these comments take it a bit too far. “He chose her”. Like he was deciding between the two women. We don’t know that. We don’t know how much, or little, time passed between Charlie and then Helen.
We don’t know that Charlie was “waiting in the wings.” She seems like a nice normal person who we’ve just stumbled across because of distant association to Helen. It’s not the nicest to speculate about her, especially when that’s painting her as this poor lost women who’s desperately waiting on a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think these comments take it a bit too far. “He chose her”. Like he was deciding between the two women. We don’t know that. We don’t know how much, or little, time passed between Charlie and then Helen.
We don’t know that Charlie was “waiting in the wings.” She seems like a nice normal person who we’ve just stumbled across because of distant association to Helen. It’s not the nicest to speculate about her, especially when that’s painting her as this poor lost women who’s desperately waiting on a man.
I completely agree with this.

I am fairly sure that Helen was actually introduced to Mark by a friend - in videos around the time they got together she said she’d dabbled with dating apps after Maff left, gone on a few dates with people she knew, and was set up with her ‘current boyfriend’ by a mutual friend. All that paints a pretty different picture and is as much as we can really know about what’s gone on.

Maybe that friend that fixed them up was Grace? Which would mean that Mark was Grace and/or Andy’s friend prior to meeting Helen and is why they are now so friendly with Mark and Charlie.

Maybe Mark and Charlie went out for a short time, decided they were better off friends, broke up, went out with other people for while before giving it another go when they were single again. People do break up and then get back together without there being cheating, choosing someone else or waiting around for someone to ‘come back‘ to them being a factor. Sometimes relationships are just a matter of the right timing.

Mark probably really liked Helen at the time. Just because we don’t like her, doesn’t mean that other people feel the same 🤣 . They won’t be the first couple to move in together too quickly and it not work out, it happens all the time. We know Helen makes a habit of moving in quickly with partners, but it was probably a one off for Mark.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I completely agree with this.

I am fairly sure that Helen was actually introduced to Mark by a friend - in videos around the time they got together she said she’d dabbled with dating apps after Maff left, gone on a few dates with people she knew, and was set up with her ‘current boyfriend’ by a mutual friend. All that paints a pretty different picture and is as much as we can really know about what’s gone on.

Maybe that friend that fixed them up was Grace? Which would mean that Mark was Grace and/or Andy’s friend prior to meeting Helen and is why they are now so friendly with Mark and Charlie.
Helen was on dating apps and found mark. She says in a vlog that one of her flange girls, sinead, actually was friends with him.

Will find the videos later!

Reactions: 11
To be clear, i have zero issue with people dating when they're not fully divorced. But like... he left her in what, December 2017 and they are A. Still not divorced and B. She's moved 3 different blokes in and out during that time? Why isnt she learning to put the breaks on a bit?

Reactions: 13
To be clear, i have zero issue with people dating when they're not fully divorced. But like... he left her in what, December 2017 and they are A. Still not divorced and B. She's moved 3 different blokes in and out during that time? Why isnt she learning to put the breaks on a bit?
I think she’s really scared of being on her own and is incapable of self reflection. For all her talk of being confident and not caring what people think of her, she’s clearly very insecure and has need of constant validation.

It’s a shame because she’s is the fortunate position of being financially stable and independent in her own right. That means she could easily achieve emotional freedom and not have to be with anyone who wasn’t truly adding value to her life.

Reactions: 16
I totally agree with this. Unless someone knows them all personally, it's only an opinion on what happened and probably holds very little substance to it. Pretty much making up "facts". If that's someone's opinion on what happened, they should make that clearer imo.

I think she’s really scared of being on her own and is incapable of self reflection. For all her talk of being confident and not caring what people think of her, she’s clearly very insecure and has need of constant validation.

It’s a shame because she’s is the fortunate position of being financially stable and independent in her own right. That means she could easily achieve emotional freedom and not have to be with anyone who wasn’t truly adding value to her life.
I agree it definitely seems she's scared of being alone. I think though for most people - you have to be really secure being on your own and in your own company before you can be secure in a relationship. Which she doesn't seem.

Reactions: 10
Oh look another look book - is this really all the overwhelming autumn content she's was bragging about?

Screenshot_20201025-193845.png

This dress looks like something out of the sale section...

2020-10-25 19-33-59 (2).png

Of course her only pair of underwear had to make an appearance

2020-10-25 19-34-03.png

Oh and you can see them again in the next outfit - through the thin fabric of the yellow dress...

And here we have the musty jacket

2020-10-25 19-35-19 (2).png

And last outfit she weirdly focuses a lot on zooming in to show her middle - perhaps to show us that she finally sized up and bought jeans with a zip not about to burst open and run to the hills. 🤣

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I don't understand why she thinks she can't train her dogs, particularly Diane. My friend has a beautifully trained sausage dog - sure she is a bit suborn at times and has a lot of sass, but isn't that part of the charm and the reason people love and then own sausage dogs?

I will say though that same friend taught my own dog how to do shake so maybe she's just brilliant with dogs in general 😅

Also, imagine just outright saying you love one dog more than the other all because you're too much of a tit to train your puppy so you hate it??
I had to reply to that. I have a perfectly trained dachshund!!! It’s jusg lazy and unfair to the dog not to train them

Reactions: 7
I had to reply to that. I have a perfectly trained dachshund!!! It’s jusg lazy and unfair to the dog not to train them
It's utter bullshit excuse that you can't train dachshunds. She just shows what kind of person she is, that she'd rather complain and label Diane as a little tit because she can't be arsed to spend time doing the basics of toilet training her.

I really don't get why she got dogs, especially Dee... Helen's hardly ever at home, she gets who ever is living with her at the time to walk and feed them for her, and has to rely on dumping the girls on various other people when she takes her trips away. They never seem to have any toys around at all, they must be so bored. She says that Lola gets too obsessed with playing ball.... so she bought Lola (two different) auto ball launchers, but like everything else it was probably only used once because she couldn't be taking it in and out of the house. I feel soooo sorry for those dogs.

Reactions: 12
Oh look another look book - is this really all the overwhelming autumn content she's was bragging about?

View attachment 287755

This dress looks like something out of the sale section...

View attachment 287756

Of course her only pair of underwear had to make an appearance

View attachment 287757

Oh and you can see them again in the next outfit - through the thin fabric of the yellow dress...

And here we have the musty jacket

View attachment 287759

And last outfit she weirdly focuses a lot on zooming in to show her middle - perhaps to show us that she finally sized up and bought jeans with a zip not about to burst open and run to the hills. 🤣
If them thighs are a size 14 I'm the queen of England

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.